Enjoy ultra luxury at this award-winning iconic hotel. Located on a private man-made island, travel by luxury car and relax with personal butler service.
Burj Al Arab is an architectural masterpiece. Designed to represent the billowing sail of an Arabian dhow, it is the tallest all-suite hotel in the world.
A landmark of the Dubai skyline, this extraordinary and unique hotel soars some 321 metres high and stands majestically on its own private man-made island. It is, quite literally, the height of luxury. Lavishly appointed with gold leaf decor and marble bathrooms, the superbly spacious suites stand on two levels, linked by an elegant spiral staircase.
Vast floor-to-ceiling windows afford breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf. The more opulent Royal Suites, a stunning 780 square metres in size, have their own cinemas and private lifts. Luxurious textures and lively colours decorate each suite. The aesthetic appeal is complemented by technology that controls everything from the 42-inch plasma screen TV to closing the curtains.
Boasting the luxury and space that only Burj Al Arab offers, Assawan Spa and Health Club is set over two floors offering perfectly appointed Spa treatment rooms, traditional wet facilities and magnificent infinity pools to enjoy.
Superb dining experiences await guests at Burj Al Arab. Choose from virtually every type of cuisine in the five restaurants.
For relaxation, enjoy the private sandy beach or journey to the 18th floor and alight at the Assawan Spa and Health Club.
Guests of the Burj Al Arab can now enjoy 24-carat gold iPads, specifically designed for the hotel with its name engraved. Use the Interactive Customer Experience software, this is the first hotel in the world to offer this service, to check flights, check in for flights, book hotel services and more.
United Arab Emirates
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
11.8 mi / 19.0 km from city centre
- Laundry/Valet service
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Off-Site parking
- Internet services
- Beauty shop/salon
- 6 Restaurant
- 3 Pool
- 1 Children's pool
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- 24-hour room service
- Water sports
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• Assawan Spa and Health Club includes two plunge pools, 18 treatment rooms and hydrotherapy baths.
• Water sports at Jumeirah Beach Hotel (at a charge) and butler service.
• There is a business centre in every suite.
• Hermes amenities in each suite bathroom.
• Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Water park.
• Squash court.
• Choose from 17 pillow types for the perfect nights sleep.
• Al Mahara Seafood Restaurant
• The Al Muntaha Restaurant and Skyview Bar - modern European dishes
• Al Iwan - Arabic cuisine
• Bab Al Yam - international dining
• Junsui - Far East Asian restaurant
• Majlis Al Bahar - Mediterranean food
• Culinary Flight - Seafood, international, Arabic and Asian cuisine.
# night(s) ---