Five minutes from the mystical ruins of Tulum, this All Inclusive, luxurious resort is located on one of the most unique beaches in the Riviera Maya and surrounded by lush tropical acres.
Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa is a hacienda-style hotel boasting magnificent colonial architecture and overlooking sugary white sands. Just 30 minutes from the shopping and night life of Playa del Carmen, it offers Unlimited-Luxury® in a location that combines fun and relaxation with the ancient world of the Maya.
Surround yourself with Unlimited-Luxury® at this sumptuous retreat, where everything is included: opulent suites with stunning views, 24-hour room service and daily refreshed mini-bars. There’s Preferred Club, an even higher level of rewards including suites with internet access, hors d’oeuvres and bar in the members-only Club Lounge, and 24-hour private concierge.
Relax in your hammock or on a spacious private terrace while enjoying breathtaking views of the azure Caribbean Sea. Children will love the variety of activities provided by the Mayan-themed Explorer's Club (for 3 to 12 year olds), including rock climbing and camping on the beach.
Guests can take advantage of a superb array of entertainment and facilities, including 7 restaurants catering to every palate and appetite. Enjoy a refreshing drink at one of the lounges or a coffee at the hotels very own Coco Cafe.
Dreams Spa by Pevonia offers refreshing and curative treatments as practiced by the Mayans, Temazcal, massage therapies, plunge pools, Vichy showers, reflexology, outdoor treatment cabins, special packages and more.
CARR CHETUMAL-PUERTO AREZ KM 236.7
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
72.7 mi / 117.3 km from city centre
- 2 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Game room
- Aerobics instruction
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- Water sports
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Children's nursery
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 7 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 8 Restaurant
• Explorers Kids club for children from age 3 to 12
• Eurobungee for Children
• The adults only rooms and suites are available in a secluded garden section of the resort for adults who want a peaceful getaway
• We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination.
Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required
• Free WiFi.
• 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at the Sky Bar. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night
• Bordeaux - exquisite candlelit a la carte French masterpieces. Adults only (terrace open for families)
• El Patio - a la carte restaurant offering authentic Mexican cuisine
• Gohan Restaurant - enjoy sushi and Peruvian tiraditos at this a la carte restaurant
• Himitsu - a la carte restaurant specialising in Asian cuisine
• Portofino - a la carte restaurant featuring the authentic flavours of the Mediterranean & Italian
• Seaside Grill - breakfast: American continental a la carte, lunch: salads and grill, dinner: meat cuts and fish specialties
• World Café - a buffet-style restaurant serving international speciality items and classics
• Barefoot Grill delicious grilled favourites served beachside
• Coco Café - premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere
• Offering seven bars and lounges, serving international and domestic top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge. All bars are open on different days throughout the week.
• Sugar Reef Bar
• The Lounge Bar
• The Rendezvous
• Revive Bar
• Smoothie Bar
• Sky Sports Bar - open 24 hours.
Guests will be able to enjoy complimentary greens fees per person, per day at Riviera Maya Golf Club through to December 23, 2017. Transportation not included. These are subject to change and are payable locally. Equipment rental is available and dress code applies. Golf must be booked directly with the hotel.
# night(s) ---