This unique and elegant luxury hotel is located in the heart of Monaco. It is nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the world-renowned Casino of Monte Carlo. Perhaps most famously, however, it is located on the famous Fairmont hairpin bend of Monaco's legendary Grand Prix route.
Fairmont Monte Carlo's levels of service are impeccable. The hotel's decor and facilities feel indulgent, and sophisticated. All the lovely 596 rooms and suites also enjoy features such as marble bathrooms and private furnished terraces.
L'Horizon, the rooftop restaurant, offers spectacular views of the Mediterranean. The roof is also the location of the hotel's outdoor heated pool, open from April to October. The Saphir24 Bistro, Lounge & Bar also has impressive panoramas, making the most of large bay windows to offer great views of the sea and is open 24-hours. The world renowned Nobu welcomes guests for a gourmet dinner blending the traditional Japanese cuisine and the South American aromas.
The Carol Joy Spa is 9688 ft² in size and offers authentic spa experiences. The state-of-the-art Fairmont Fitness, open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, provides Technogym equipment and regular courses training. The hotel also benefits from a hairdresser, boutique mall and casino on site.
This hotel is particularly suited to couples and people travelling alone. Nice Airport is about 45 minutes’ drive away.
12 Avenue Des Spelugues
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.2 mi / 0.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 619
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and rollaway Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Queen(s) or double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
DELUXE SEA VIEW
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- 1 Pool
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 4 Lounges/bars
- 4 Restaurant
• Horizon Deck, Restaurant & Champagne Bar – boasting an impressive 360-degree view over the Opera House, Princes Palace and Casino. Serving Mediterranean and seafood based on local products
• Nobu - Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa, the acclaimed and highly influential celebrity Chef and owner of Nobu restaurants has settled down in the Principality of Monaco at the Fairmont Monte Carlo. In an elegant and cosy atmosphere featuring a magnificent bar, two exclusive private lounges and a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, a dinner at Nobu is an everlasting memory
• Saphir 24, Bistro, Lounge & Bar - in the luminous perspective from the entrance hall to the large windows overlooking the sea, this is the hotel’s beating heart. Open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week for breakfast, lunch or dinner, with a bistro, chic menu. For a trendy afternoon, enjoy the French teatime; a selection of teas, pastries and gossip
• From April to October, Nikki Beach operates a pop-up beach club and restaurant by the pool on the rooftop of the Fairmont Monte Carlo from breakfast until late, daily. Events will include top-class entertainment and signature Nikki Beach themed days including Amazing Sunday, Brazilian Party and the Welcome to St. Tropez Party, among many others
• Children aged 5 and under eat free from the kids’ menu, while children aged 6-11 eat half price from the regular menu.
The hotel offers guests the choice of four beaches in Monte Carlo and the surrounding area. The beaches are open from May to September and a complimentary shuttle service is provided, as well as beach amenities and a complimentary beach bag. The price is EUR35.00 per person per day and reservations can be made with the dedicated Beach Concierge at the hotel.Beaches are La Note Bleue (trendy), Le Neptune (casual), A’Trego (contemporary), Lamparo (cosy).
In response to COVID-19 there will be no buffet, instead there be an a la carte service.
Accor Hotels are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/accor-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---