Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee offers you an unforgettable getaway with all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof.
Located only 10 minutes from the airport and featuring an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping, recreational activities and entertainment, there’s never a shortage of things to do at the resort.
After unwinding at Relâche Spa & Salon, practice your swing at Gaylord Springs Golf Links, carved from the banks of the Cumberland River. The Scottish links-style, par-72 layout offers an 18-hole course bordered by limestone bluffs and enhanced by federally protected wetlands in Nashville. Make a splash at the indoor or outdoor pool, hit the gym at the state-of-the-art fitness centre or explore nine acres of lush, indoor gardens and cascading waterfalls.
Following a day of Nashville fun, return to the deluxe, spacious accommodation featuring modern amenities. Choose a room with atrium views, overlooking nine acres of indoor gardens and enjoy a restful night complimented by pillow top mattresses with cotton-rich linens. It's simple to find your favourite shows on the flat-screen TV with premium cable and movie channels.
2800 OPRYLAND DRIVE
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
6.1 mi / 9.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Satellite television, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Bathtub/shower combination, Television
ATRIUM VIEW ROOM
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Satellite television, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
- Health club
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Coffee shop
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Currency exchange
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Game room
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Driving range
- Live entertainment
• Gaylord Springs Golf Links - Carved from the banks of the Cumberland River, the Scottish links-style, par-72 layout offers an 18-hole course bordered by limestone bluffs and enhanced by federally protected wetlands in Nashville.
• Relâche Spa - Take a journey that ignites the senses and soothes the soul at Opryland's European-inspired spa in Nashville. Choose from massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, salon services and more.
Each of the 19 onsite restaurants offer a unique atmosphere, from a relaxing poolside environment to the thrill and high energy of the sports bar to the quiet elegance of the fine dining restaurant.
• Cascades American Cafe serves modern versions of classic American dishes in a dramatic atrium setting surrounded by soothing waterfalls.
• Watch the game at Fuse Sports Bar, which offers more than 100 high-definition televisions and a variety of tailgate-inspired dishes.
• Experience the fine tradition of great Southern food and sample hand selected “Tennessee Sippin’ Whiskey” from the distillery at Jack Daniel’s.
• A nod to President Andrew Jackson’s nickname, Old Hickory Steakhouse is the signature restaurant and features 1855 Black Angus Beef seared to perfection, artisan cheeses and an extensive wine list. (Reservations Required).
• Enjoy an Italian dinner inspired by the coastal city of Ravello on the lower level of their Garden Conservatory Atrium.
Enjoy bold Mexican flavours, signature margaritas and more than 100 tequilas at the festive Solario Cantina.
• Wasabi’s Sushi offers Japanese-style sushi with a broad selection of traditional sake and beer are served amidst lazily swimming koi and the soothing sound of waterfalls inside the Cascades American Café.
# night(s) ---