A contemporary designed, modern hotel boasting a prime oceanfront location, with a huge sea platform offering three infinity salt water pools and direct access to the Atlantic Ocean.
If you can pry yourself away from the vast facilities available within the resort, Vidamar Resort Madeira is based in the Lido tourist area – so walking distance to shopping, bars and tourist attractions.
Offering a unique Half Board dine around concept with open air, sea view and sunset dining options, the resort provides a selection of eateries, from European to Asian influence. Whether it is sampling fresh fish and sushi at Koi Sushi, or guessing the secret recipe in one of Mamma Mia’s finest pizzas to indulging in one of the themed buffets of the Ocean Buffet restaurant, you will be spoilt for choice with the range of food and beverage on offer.
Relax on your balcony with views of the tropical plants and palm trees in the extensive gardens, or opt for an upgraded room with un interrupted, breath-taking panoramic views of the Ocean. The rooms are elegant in design and spacious in size catering for couples to large families – all providing facilities to match the comforts of home.
Younger guests will love Aquatica Kids World, a safe environment to entertain children all day long up to 11 years of age. Vidamar Resort Madeira is also perfect for sporty guests of all ages, with seasonal water sports, a squash court, VIDA health club and Aqua area, perfect for unwinding in the pool, Jacuzzi or sauna – with a separate area specifically for children.
For those wanting to indulge themselves, Thalasso Sea Spa is the perfect retreat with its range of treatments.
Estrada Monumental 175-177
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.2 mi / 1.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 300
GARDEN SIDE SEAVIEW ROOM
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
SUPERIOR FRONT SEAVIEW ROOM
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
PREMIUM FAMILY SEA VIEW ROOM
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
PREMIUM SEA VIEW ROOM
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) and queen(s) Satellite television, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
SUITE SEA VIEW
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
FAMILY CONNECTING SIDE SEA VIEW
Sleeps 6, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
- Health club
- Business center
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- 5 Restaurant
- 3 Pool
- Aerobics instruction
- 1 Children's pool
- Kids Club
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• Thalasso Sea Spa - enjoy a great selection of soothing services, inspired by the water of the sea. There is a steam room, relaxation areas, treatment rooms, vitality pool and sauna to help you unwind
• Aquatica Kids Club is perfect for 3 to 11 years old, staffed with professionals and offering a pool and activities for different ages. Babysitting is also available with an extra charge
• Fitness Centre - with personal trainers and weights, as well as workout equipment, you can choose from a set of programmes designed to what you need
Facilities at a surcharge:
• Massage services
• Pool bar
• Steam bath
• Dry cleaning
• Bicycle rentals
• Beauty shop/salon
• Laundry/Valet service
• Room service
• 1 Lounges/bars
• Onsite laundry
• Enjoy the full buffet breakfast at the Ocean Buffet Restaurant from 07:30-10:30
• Guests can lunch in the Portuguese Sabor a Mar, located at the sea platform for a light meal
• Dinner guests can enjoy the dine around concept - having the opportunity to try different gastronomies from the five hotel restaurants: Ocean Buffet Restaurant, Madeira Casa das Espetadas, Italian Mamma Mia and Japanese Koi Sushi Restaurant.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) the Jacuzzi will remain closed until further notice. Not all restaurants and bars will be open, those operating will offer an a la carte service during low occupancy, and there will be a meal rotation schedule in place. Entertainment will also be restricted. You will need to pre-book to use the gym and fitness classes. Reservations are also required for the kids’ club, as there is a limit of five children only.
# night(s) ---