Situated in a prime location, this 4-star hotel is just a short walk from the picturesque Rossio Square and close to the cobbled streets of the Alfama area. Newly refurbished, the Mundial boasts a stunning rooftop bar where you can experience incredible views of Lisbon and the River Tagus, perfect for a city break with friends or couples.
Varanda de Lisboa and Jardim Mundial restaurants offer a range of local and international cuisine in a modern setting. Varanda de Lisboa, on the 8th floor of the hotel, also offers excellent views of the city. After a full day of sightseeing, head to the hotel bar which is a good place to sit and relax with a drink. There’s also a choice of restaurants and facilities at Mundial’s sister hotel, Hotel Portugal, which is connected and positioned next door.
For added convenience, the Touristic Tram no. 28 makes a stop in front of the hotel for those wishing to venture further out. Free WiFi is available in your room to plan your activities or stay in touch with loved ones at home.
Praça Martim Moniz 2
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.6 mi / 0.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and rollaway Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- Coffee shop
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Safe deposit box
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
- Birthday guests – free sparkling wine, fruit basket and mineral water on arrival date
- 10% discount for shopping in Galerias do Mundial shops
- Transfer to the Freeport outlet - price from 10€ per person with 10% in some shops at the outlet
- Stop in front of Mundial Hotel of the Airbus Shuttle
- Stop for City Tours Hop on hop off in front of Hotel Mundial
- Stop of the famous tourist tram nº 28 in the Hotel Mundial square
- Pick-up for regular tours to Sintra, Cascais, Fátima, etc. in the Hotel.
The restaurants in the hotel, Varanda de Lisboa and Jardim Mundial, offer a range of local and international cuisine in a modern setting. Varanda de Lisboa, on the 8th floor of the hotel, also offers excellent views of the city. The hotel bar provides a good place to sit and relax with a drink.
Special diets can be catered to subject to prior arrangement with the hotel.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) there will be thermal temperature screening procedures in place and you will be required to wear a face mask in all indoor public areas.
Until 31 December 2020, breakfast can be served in-room, free of charge – this must be requested before 12:00 the previous day.
# night(s) ---