Take the whole family along for a five-star break at the Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, near Cyprus’ beautiful Blue Flag beaches. It has a family pool, water playground, activities programmes for kids, a spa and a gym with group workout programmes for adults.
Situated along the south coast of Cyprus, the Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol is a brilliant retreat near the sea. If you can pull yourself away from the luxuries of the hotel, Limassol city centre is just seven miles away and the Limassol Marina is just under seven miles away. If you want to explore more beaches on your trip, the Loures and Vouppa Blue Flag beaches and Aphrodite Beach are all under one mile away. You can arrive at either Paphos airport (43 miles away) or Larnaca airport (35 miles away) for easy transfers to the hotel.
Choose from one of the three room types, ranging from 26 m2 to 37 m2. All rooms feature tea and coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi, radio, an LCD Television, air conditioning and a mini bar. Bathrooms come with bathrobes and slippers, luxury bath amenities and a bath or shower, whilst the suites come with a bathtub. For families, there are slippers and bathrobes available for kids, too – just ask the concierge. Superior Twin Sea View rooms come with a balcony, and the Junior Suite comes with a lounge, balcony and sea views.
A warm welcome from the fabulous staff at the Amathus Beach Hotel will set the tone for your stay, and you can consult the concierge team for help planning your trip. As for facilities, there’s a family beach area with big umbrellas and shallow waters, one main outdoor pool and an adult-only pool, one indoor pool with salt water and a kids' pool with water slides. Parents can relax a little, too, with lifeguards on duty. The family water playground has an inflatable ocean play zone with a range of obstacles. Ready for some quality ‘you’ time? Drop your little ones off at the Pelican Kids Club (for ages 4 – 12) or pay extra to request a babysitter for tiny tots. While they’re happily occupied, you can visit the Amathus Spa and Wellness Centre to relax in the steam room or the Jacuzzi. The spa also offers treatments and contains a peaceful spa garden.
Take a seat at a choice of five restaurants on site. Tuck in at Kalypso, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It has a buffet and live cooking stations to keep you satiated. The Kalypso Gardens are open May – October for themed dinner buffet evenings. Meanwhile, the seasonal Limanaki Fish Restaurant is a great choice for tasty, fresh seafood dishes. You can start with oven-baked feta, try the shellfish platter, then order the seabass at this outdoor dining venue, perched next to the beach. Otherwise, the Grill Room serves woodfired-oven and steaks, while the Pelican restaurant, designed for little guests and family fun, has its own kids’ buffet from April to September.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
5.0 mi / 8.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 239
SUPERIOR TWIN INLAND VIEW
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and sofa bed In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
SUPERIOR TWIN SEA VIEW
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
JUNIOR SUITE SEA VIEW
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 2 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Tennis court
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 4 Lounges/bars
- 5 Restaurant
• The Amathus Spa and Wellness Centre has over 1500 mts of opulent, pampering space. The four elements of air, earth, fire and water play a role in the design of the spa. Access to all treatment rooms is along floating boardwalks and decks surrounded by tranquil reflective pools. A separate gymnasium with a large glass wall overlooking the pool and beach includes state of the art equipment and fitness classes
• Pelican Kids Club - welcomes younger children aged 4-12, offering fun and educational activities in a supervised environment. The facility includes an outdoor playground and meets the highest safety standards
• Family Beach Area - children can spend hours playing in the sand; which is why a part of the Amathus beach is designed for families with children, with sunbeds and extra large umbrellas for shaded comfort.
• Kalypso Gardens – Serving dinner only (open May - October) with seven different theme nights, complemented by live music or a show
• Kalypso Restaurant - The fully renovated Kalypso Restaurant is an all-day dining room on the pool level, serving two or three buffet meals a day, as well as an à la carte menu. The new refined and sophisticated design combines elegant wood, marble and lush greenery hanging from the ceilings, making the restaurant the perfect setting for a snack or meal. Breakfast features live cooking stations, lunch features an international selection of flavours
• The Limanaki Fish Restaurant - just yards from the sea shore. Fresh fish is served, accompanied by views of the sea side promenade. Open May-October
• Helios Beach Bar - choose from freshly squeezed juices and snacks. During the summer the beach waitresses will take orders and deliver drinks straight to the sunbed (Open May – October)
• Grill Room - The Grill Room restaurant has been completely renovated, with an impressive installation enhancing the sophisticated design changes. The gorgeous fare, of course, remains just as delicious: but now, with an open kitchen, you can enjoy those mouth-watering aromas from galley to table
• Blue Breeze Lounge terrace has brilliant views of the Mediterranean Sea and the hotel grounds. Enjoy beverages and snacks
• Athina Lounge - new modern and cosy cocktail bar with terrace overlooking the sea and gardens. Under the soothing sounds of the piano guests are welcome to taste the most flavoursome cocktails while gazing at the Mediterranean Sea and the lush gardens
• Thalassa Seafood Restaurant - located on the lobby level serving fresh seafood, open from November to April.
# night(s) ---