This five-star All Inclusive hotel is a sophisticated, stylish fresh option within the Kipriotis Resort Complex. It features luxurious rooms, a wide variety of sports and entertainment facilities for all the family and a great kid's club.
All rooms are very spacious, decorated with modern, easy living furnishings. They all have large verandas with views of the gardens, the pool or the sea. Families wishing for more space should consider a junior suite (55m2) comprising a king size bed or two single beds side by side as well as a seating area with one or two sofa beds. Standard facilities in all rooms include air conditioning (1 June - 30 September), satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a bottle of water on arrival.
Start your day at the bright, trendy Amvrosia Restaurant, serving a menu based on wholesome local ingredients with an international twist. The best and freshest Greek vegetables and fruits, fine Aegean seafood, quality meats and many tasty vegetarian dishes await you at any meal of the day. Head to the Nectar Bar for a cocktail made with fresh fruit, honey, herbs and other natural ingredients from the Greek countryside. Live entertainment can be enjoyed at the Nectar Bar too, a perfect backdrop for a relaxed evening.
Just a few metres away is the Sky Bar and lavish spa at the adjacent Kipriotis Panorama Hotel. The fitness centre is popular with those that want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, offering a variety of activities from yoga and Zumba to modern weight-lifting equipment and personal training.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.4 mi / 3.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Aerobics instruction
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Kids Club
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Currency exchange
• 1 swimming pool for adults (heated in May & October)
• 1 swimming pool for children
• Kipriotis Fitness Centre
• 2 Tennis courts (equipment upon deposit)
• Table tennis (equipment upon deposit)
• Off site adventure sports (upon charge)
• 5* Padi diving (1st lesson free of charge)
• Soft animation (evening entertainment 3 times per week)
• Poly & Mino kids club (upon charge)
• Morning gym and yoga lessons
• Greek Night every week
• Horse riding on the hill or by the sea (upon charge)
• Aqualand Water Park (upon charge)
• Zona Club - open every night from 22:30 until the early hours
• Adapted rooms with drive in shower are available upon request.
• AMVROSIA Buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
• NECTAR Main bar with large verandas overlooking the hotel’s main pool
• AMONDO CAFÉ (a la carte coffee shop - upon charge)
Guests can also dine at restaurant Ariadne at Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites upon reservation.
# night(s) ---