In a central location, commanding impressive harbour and peak views, enjoy a brilliant variety of eateries on-site and explore the city from this fantastic base. Or make the use of 24-hour health club, with pampering products and a swimming pool as well.
Towering high above the city, over one of the most prestigious shopping and entertainment areas of the city of Hong Kong and close to the convention centre, Macau ferry pier ad near public transport systems.
Conrad Hong Kong showcases impressive views of Victoria Peak and the harbour and is a perfect base to explore this vibrant city from.
Pacific Place, 88 Queensway
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.4 mi / 2.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) and rollaway Satellite television, Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
- Health club
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Onsite laundry
- Coffee shop
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Ironing board
- Currency exchange
- 5 Restaurant
- 1 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
• Health Club - the 24-hour club boasts state of the art fitness facilities including cardiovascular, free weights and stretch equipments. Sauna, steam room, outdoor Jacuzzi, outdoor heated swimming pool, massage service and personal fitness instructors are also available
• Business Centre - offers computer workstations, high speed internet access, portable computer rental, mobile phone rental, translation and full secretarial services.
• Golden Leaf - on the Lower Lobby level, the elegant, One Michelin-Starred restaurant that features exquisite and innovative Cantonese dishes. The timeless design boasts traditional Chinese style carved teakwood and rosewood furniture and antique art pieces, creating a graceful ambience. The a la carte menu features authentic Cantonese favourites for lunch and dinner, while a sumptuous Dim Sum Breakfast is available on weekends and public holidays
• Nicholini's - set in a privileged position on Level 8, this is the signature restaurant, specialising in Northern Italian cuisine and delicious homemade pastas. Winner of an Italian Hospitality Award by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong & Macau previously and was acknowledged with Michelin Four Forks
• Brasserie on the Eighth - features an array of favourite French continental dishes and is the perfect venue for lunch or a casual evening with friends over a glass of wine. The open kitchen showcases the chefs culinary actions, creating an interactive dining experience. An extensive salad bar and dessert display are also available to complement the vibrant kitchen setting
• Garden Cafe - situated on the Lower Lobby, enjoy Southeast Asian and traditional Western dishes. Featuring indoor and outdoor poolside seating, the restaurant offers a superb evening buffet, barbecue and al fresco dining experience with splendid views of the Hong Kong skyline
• Lobby Lounge - a cosy area, perfect for a relaxed drink with friends. It offers Curry Tiffin Lunch Buffet, Afternoon Tea and a tapas menu daily. There is an enticing Southeast Asian themed buffet on Fridays and Saturdays. Live entertainment is available nightly (except Sundays and public holidays).
# night(s) ---