This All Inclusive hotel is set on Papagayo Bay along the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Located on a black, volcanic sand beach, which when coupled with lush, mountainous surroundings provides a stunning backdrop for an intimate, relaxing and romantic getaway. This oceanfront resort boasts 202 spacious non-smoking guest rooms and suites with finely-appointed amenities, a private terrace or patio, and all the benefits of the Unlimited-Luxury® experience. Indulge in a welcome cocktail and cool towel, 24-hour room service, a daily refreshed mini-bar, limitless gourmet dining and top-shelf spirits at four restaurants, one cafÃ© and five bars, pool and beach wait service, nightly entertainment and more. For an enhanced level of luxury, the Preferred Club offers 65 ocean view suites along with additional privileges, including access to a private Preferred Club lounge, enhanced bath amenities and much more. The full-service Secrets Spa by PevoniaÂ® is a sanctuary for the senses, offering rejuvenating treatments and packages. An unparalleled experience awaits at Secrets Papagayo, just 20 minutes from the Liberia Airport and 30 minutes from downtown Liberia.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
114.5 mi / 184.6 km from city centre
- Health club
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Coffee shop
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Beauty shop/salon
- Bicycle rentals
- Currency exchange
- 7 Restaurant
- 2 Pool
- Aerobics instruction
- Outdoor pool
- 5 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
- Steam bath
Secrets Papagayo offers 5 dining options: 1 buffet restaurant, 3 à la carte restaurants, and a café. No reservations are required. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Market Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
Market Café | Breakfast 6:30 a.m. – 11 a.m., Lunch 12 p.m. – 3 p.m., Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m., Late night bites 11 p.m. - 6 a.m.
• Buffet style with international cuisine, theme stations and a show cooking experience
• Late night bites include soup, salads, sandwiches, pizza, chips, fruit and paninis
Seaside Grill | Lunch 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m
• Grilled favorites and quick bites served poolside
Himitsu | Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Specializing in a fusion of Pan-Asian cuisine served à la carte
Portofino | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Delectable Italian à la carte cuisine
• Wine cellar * available for private dining with an excellent selection of international fine wines; Additional charges apply.
Coco Café | Open 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
• Premium coffee and deli snacks served in a casual and relaxed atmosphere
Offering five bars that serve international and domestic beverages as well as top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a music lounge.
• Lobby bar featuring chic furniture for lounging with a refreshing cocktail
• Hours: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
• Swim-up bar at the pool
• Hours: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Beach and pool bar offering signature cocktails
• Hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Tropical cocktails with great ocean views by the pool and on the beach
• Hours: 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
• Located next to the Spa, offering a wide selection of healthy and natural beverages and cocktails
• Hours 10 a.m – 10 p.m.
Most restaurants have a casual dress code. This means that you can wear long shorts, sandals and trainers. Swimwear must remain covered, and men should wear shirts with sleeves. The formal dress code at Bordeaux means that men are expected to wear full-length trousers, collared shirts and dress shoes. Women can wear blouses, shirts, trousers or dresses with dress shoes.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
The AMResorts Collection is committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/amresorts-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---