With free and direct access to PortAventura park, this charming hotel recreates a Mediterranean fishing village and provides two outdoor pools and three restaurants to dine in. Make use of the snack bar and games area, keeping you entertained when you aren't in the park.
Connected to the Mediterrania area, PortAventura Hotel PortAventura offers open spaces, pools and relaxation among the gardens and lakes, making it the perfect place to escape to and unwind after a day enjoying the rides and shows in the park.
The Mediterranean theme flows through into the restaurants, serving buffet and an a la carte option, where there is something for everyone to enjoy. Order drinks and snacks from the snack bar while lazing around the pool, while enjoying some local sunshine and a well-deserved relax.
Just a five minute drive from the beaches of Salou, the main attraction of this hotel however is your free unlimited use of Spain’s major theme park, PortAventura. Offering fabulous rides and a huge array of shows to entertain you day and night, this truly offers something for all of the family.
You can enjoy access to the wellness spa and gym of other nearby theme park hotels for a supplement and the hotel is just an hour’s drive from Barcelona, ideal if you fancy an away day from the theme park fun and explore this vibrant city.
Avinguda Alcalde Pere Molas
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.7 mi / 1.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 500
Sleeps 5, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Satellite television, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Satellite television, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Television
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Currency exchange
- 4 Restaurant
- 2 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 1 Children's pool
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Game room
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• Free and unlimited access to the park and discounts on tickets to Costa Caribe Aquatic Park
• Portaventura Pass – pay in the park using your room key
• Special discounts on Express Premium wristbands and passes
• Preferential booking for restaurants
• Free parking at the hotel
• Free WiFi.
• Buffet del Port restaurant - enjoy authentic Mediterranean cuisine prepared with the best produce from the area and reinvented using international cooking techniques. The amazing natural light in this restaurant and views over the Hotel PortAventura lake make breakfast or dinner a pleasure for all your senses
• Port Regata - beside the main fountain, a place where the food of the Mediterranean is fused with culinary arts from all over the world
• Cal Pep - sample delicious international cuisine on the terrace of this restaurant facing the pool. An ideal open-air spot to rest and regain energy
• Buffet del Mar - situated in the main square, the restaurant offers the best Mediterranean produce slowly cooked. Here you can enjoy delicious dishes made with fresh produce
• Il Caffè di Roma - tasty coffee accompanied by traditional cakes and pastries, ice cream or milkshakes await you in this stylish café. Its spacious terrace, where you can also eat salads, freshly-cooked pizzas and delicious hot sandwiches make it the ideal place to stop for a break.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) there will be thermal temperature screening procedures in place and all guests, aged six and over, will be required to wear face coverings over the nose and mouth (preferably hygienic or surgical). All-inclusive is unavailable until further notice. Buffets will be serviced and a takeaway breakfast (including a muffin, sandwich, piece of fruit, juice, water, energy bar and tea or coffee) can be requested the day before. Animation at the hotel and parks, as well as the Caribe Aquatic Park are unavailable until further notice. Massage services and the gym are unavailable until further notice.
# night(s) ---