This stunning five-star hotel is situated on the Costa Blanca and offers a wealth of excellent facilities. With its seven swimming pools, a Thai-themed spa and beautiful gardens, this hotel is a great choice for couples. There are two outstanding golf courses nearby.
Located on the slopes of the Sierra Cortina mountains, this hotel boasts fantastic views of the Mediterranean but has a distinctly Asian style. Its attractive tropical gardens, featuring over 150,000 plants, are the perfect place to roam in peace. The hotel has Asian-inspired touches throughout, including a Thai Spa. Book a massage in one of the traditional stilted houses, set in charming gardens among fountains and infinity pools. The spa is equipped with a heated indoor pool and hot tub, and there is also a fitness centre.
Dining in is an unmissable experience. The hotel has a rich choice of restaurants and bars. The Udaipur buffet restaurant serves a fusion of Asian, Mediterranean and international cuisines. For a more exclusive experience, dine at Lombocci. This authentic Italian restaurant is the perfect place to spend a summer's evening.
The rooms are equally luxurious. Exquisitely decorated in a Balinese style, they have been designed for comfort. Choose a deluxe rooms for a large, modern space with a terrace. Five-star special touches include a luxury bathroom with double sinks, a separate shower cubicle, a make-up mirror and luxury toiletries. You'll also find a king size bed, LCD TV, DVD player with music system, internet access, a safe, hair dryer, kimonos and slippers.
This is the ideal base for couples and families looking for a retreat. Access to Benidorm's beaches and marina is just a short drive away.
Rotonda de Fuego
Terra Mitica Finestrat
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.5 mi / 4.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and queen(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
- Health club
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Onsite laundry
- Baby sitting
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Children's nursery
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Off-Site parking
- Internet services
- Beauty shop/salon
- Bicycle rentals
- Currency exchange
- 4 Restaurant
- 7 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 3 Children's pool
- 4 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Game room
- Dry cleaning
- Kids Club
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
- Steam bath
• THAI SPA: The delightful calming spa brings together genuine traditions of the Thai philosophy of peace, calm and harmony to create a haven of relaxation. All the massage therapists have studied the fine arts at the Wat Po Temple in Bangkok, where the first traditional Thai massage techniques were taught
• ORIENTAL GARDENS AND INFINITY POOLS: The gardens are designed to create an Asian Environment in a Mediterranean climate region. Over 200 different species of plants and trees have been planted, 80% of which are Asian. To complete the Asian garden more than 150,000 shrubs have been planted, providing a huge variety of colour throughout the year as well as many distinct aromas in different areas of the garden. All of this makes a visit to the garden resemble a trip to the Asian continent and guests can discover new surprises each time they visit this little piece of Asia in a mediterranean setting. Winding paths meander through the gardens and guests can choose to relax on rattan sunloungers by a series of infinity swimming pools.
• KOH SAMUI RESTAURANT: the Asian restaurant that specialises in fusion of the most exclusive oriental cuisine. The inspired fusion of original tastes of Asia with those of international and Mediterranean traditional cooking, the determination to find new and improved dishes, the delicacy of every detail, every ingredient and every sensation combine to ensure that the restaurant offers a unique gastronomic experience
• IN BLACK RESTAURANT: the gourmet restaurant. The restaurant has a fusion of Mediterranean and international cuisine. A creative cuisine with delightful aromas and flavours and exquisitely presented dishes
• THE PALAPA RESTAURANT: combines Mediterranean cuisine with privileged views over the hotels beautiful pools
• UDAIPUR BUFFET RESTAURANT: discover the fusion of original Asian flavours with traditional Mediterranean and international cuisine
• THE PALAPA BAR: a daytime meeting point, set amongst the Hotel gardens and the infinity edge pools
• CHAMPAGNE BAR: the ideal place to spend an evening sampling our exquisite range of French Champagne and Cava cocktails in a glamorous and sophisticated setting
• THE BONSAI: lounge and snack bar combines three different ambiences and is the perfect meeting point, both during the day and in the night-time. Enjoy different environments at the Bonsai Bar, the Bonsai Lounge and the Bonsai Terraza
• ZEN SNACK BAR: at the Zen swimming pool, is a good meeting point at lunchtime, where you can have a casual meal or snack while enjoying the spectacular swimming pool which gives it its name
• LOMBOCCI: Italian Restaurant. Opened for dinner
• THE ISLAND: Creative cuisine and barbecue restaurant.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) all guests over six years of age will be required to wear a face mask in all public areas, apart from at the beach or pool. Reservations are required for restaurants, where dining times may be staggered and buffets will provide assisted service. It is requested that only one adult guest may leave the table at a time to attend the buffet. Activities will operate at limited capacities outdoors and reservations are required. Adults and children will be required to wear a face mask in the kids’ club where distancing is not possible.
# night(s) ---