The purpose of this course is to give delegates the skills and knowledge to facilitate effective training delivery.
The course covers the following:
• Present training sessions with effective use and choice of equipment.
• Use of facilitation skills appropriately and effectively
• Define adult learning styles and identify trainees needs
• Managing delegate behaviours as they arise
• Practice trainer preparation and contracting
• Deliver motivational and developmental feedback appropriately and effectively
This course involves a great deal of group work and presentations and is a must for anybody wanting to develop themselves as a confident and competent instructor.
For further information and pricing please email firstname.lastname@example.org