Crew members need to be able to provide excellent First Aid care whilst under pressure. We can give your crews all of the knowledge and skills required to do this in our Aviation Medicine course.
Areas that we will cover in the training schedule are:
• Managing on-board medical incidents
• Assessing the casualty
• Medical equipment and medication
• Medical Conditions
• Practical session- bandaging
• Lifesaving skills overview
• Lifesaving – practical exercises
• Real life scenarios
• Travel Health and Hygiene
Courses can also be developed or created to suit your needs or you are more than welcome to run your own course with your own instructors and simply hire our facilities for the duration.
For further information and pricing please email email@example.com