Thank you for taking part in our bonus Avios offer
This promotion has now ended, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank those who took part in our bonus Avios offer.
Your 100% bonus Avios will be awarded after each qualifying flight has been taken.
For those who have booked 6 flights or more, you will receive your additional 2019 bonus Avios after your sixth flight has been flown.
Although this offer has now ended, you can still join the Executive Club to keep up to date with our latest offers. It's free to join and the benefits start straight away. Simply fill in and submit the form using the dedicated link below.
This promotion has now ended. These Terms and Conditions are for reference only.
Eligibility and Pre-registration
1. This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club Member, aged 18 or over. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the Terms and Conditions set out below.
2. To participate in this promotion, Eligible Participants must:
a) Before booking, register for the offer by following the "Register now" link provided on the online registration page supplied by BA and complete the registration process on ba.com (a "thank you" message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful); or if you are not an Executive Club Member, join the Executive Club using code DAWW19 and then:
b) Subsequently book up to six Qualifying Flights during the Promotional Period (21 March to 19 April 2019) and fly the Qualifying Flights during the Travel Period (21 March to 23:59 GMT 31 December 2019).
c) Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking each Qualifying Flight to qualify for the promotion.
3. A Qualifying Flight is either a one-way (single sector) or a return flight (two sectors) between the point of departure and final destination with no scheduled change of aircraft that must be booked after the Member has registered. Members can receive 100% bonus Avios on up to six Qualifying Flights. A Qualifying Flight is (i) a BA prefix on any selling class (excluding Reward flights or upgrades using Avios) or cabin on any BA operated service, or (ii) any flight included as part of a British Airways Holiday package, and (iii) a BA prefix on a transatlantic flight operated by British Airways (BA), American Airlines (AA), Iberia (IB) or Finnair (AY) between Europe and North America. The promotion also applies to travel on domestic flights within the UK and southern Africa (operated by Comair), Sunnair and CityFlyer. Any other flights operated by any other BA franchises, codeshare partners or oneworld alliance members will not qualify.
4. Eligible Participants who register, book and complete any Qualifying Flights will be awarded 100% bonus Avios upon completion of each sector up to six sectors.
5. Eligible Participants will only be awarded 100% bonus Avios calculated from the base Avios. The number of Avios awarded will be calculated before any cabin and Tier bonuses are applied E.g. if your base Avios is 350, your bonus Avios awarded will be 350 Avios.
6. Eligible Participants who register, book and complete six Qualifying Flights within the Promotional Period and Travel Period will qualify for the additional 2019 bonus Avios. The 2019 additional bonus Avios will be awarded upon completion of the sixth sector.
7. Eligible Participants can calculate the number of Avios they can collect through this promotion on a Qualifying Flight by using the following link. Please note that this calculator will give the total Avios awarded for the whole journey which includes Base Avios, Cabin Bonus and Tier Bonus (where applicable).
8. Avios are not transferable and no cash or credit alternative will be offered. This promotion has no cash value. All Avios and Tier Points are issued subject to the Executive Club membership Terms and Conditions.
9. Bookings made over the telephone from the UK and Ireland will carry a non-refundable £10 offline booking fee per person per ticket. Calls cost up to 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles may vary. Bookings from other participating countries may incur a booking fee. Please contact your travel agent / travel partner for any applicable service fees when purchasing a ticket from them and requesting the specific booking date and flight details.
10. Qualifying Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion at the time of booking. BA does not accept any liability in the event that Eligible Participants are unable to book a Qualifying Flight for their chosen period of travel.
11. This promotion cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion only applies to those who register, book and travel during the period stipulated in 2(b).
Change of travel arrangements
12. Eligible Participants who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for any Avios bonus award unless their revised travel is within the qualifying travel period.
13. All bookings under this promotion will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees. All refunds are subject to the fare rules for the class of ticket booked. Fare rules and conditions appear in your booking details when you access your booking on ba.com through the ‘Manage my booking’ functionality.
Disclaimers & Notices
14. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to: (i) Reward flight bookings or upgrades using Avios; (ii) travel agent or industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts), group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes.
15. All passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage and its Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each ticket or itinerary as provided.
16. BA reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend the terms of this promotion without notice in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond the reasonable control of BA.
18. BA is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or homepage access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or Terms and Conditions of this promotion.
19. Subject to clauses 19(a) to 19(c) below, this promotion and any other non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it is governed exclusively by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales:
a) If you are a resident in the United Kingdom but outside of England and Wales, then the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland (depending on your residence) also have jurisdiction;
b) If you are a resident in a member state of the European Union (EU) other than the United Kingdom, then the courts of that member state also have jurisdiction; and
c) If you are a resident of a country which is a signatory to the Rome Convention, your contract is governed in all aspects by English law but you will have the benefit of any mandatory rules of law applicable in your country of residence.
20. Promotional materials form part of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
21. The promoter is: British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.