Relax in the hotels bar and library, or sample something from the Whisky Lounge.
Standard rooms come with king beds and thoughtful touches including Peter Thomas Bath amenities, an mp3 radio alarm and tea and coffee facilities.
Hilton London Metropole has a fitness centre featuring a 40-foot indoor oxygenated pool, complimentary for all guests, a sauna and a steam room. For business travellers there are conference rooms and a business centre.
The hotels Edg bar is decorated with large lanterns and purple mood lighting, perfect for afternoon tea or a pre-dinner drink accompanied by piano music. Opposite the bar is a unique Whisky Lounge, showcasing over 70 types to choose from.
For convenience, the hotel offers a cash point, lobby library and bar with complimentary newspapers. There is a selection of shops including a newsagents, hairdresser, Watch Warehouse, car and van rental shop and the hotel regularly hosts photography and art exhibitions.
With great transport links, just 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express at Paddington Station. Two underground stations (Edgware Road) are located directly opposite the hotel, for easy access via Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith and City lines to all parts of London.
225 Edgware Road
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.3 mi / 3.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 1059
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Queen(s) and single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) or double(s) and sofa bed In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- 24-hour room service
- Steam bath
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- 3 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• Fiamma Restaurant – serving international cuisine with a Mediterranean twist. Open daily for breakfast and dinner
• Whisky Lounge – located in the lobby, showcasing a wide collection of whiskys from around the world amongst whisky-themed décor
• The Rack House – a collaboration with Jim Beam® combining Kentucky’s most famous aged bourbon with the authentic flavours of the menu. Sit back and enjoy the latest live sports on the large plasma screens
• EDG Bar – this bar and lounge is the spot for drinks, teas, coffees, premium spirits and signature cocktails, as well as international cuisine in a contemporary setting
• Herb ‘n’ Kitchen – a grab and go eatery offering convenient dining options with fresh, local and seasonal ingredients. Serving items such as soups, salads and artisanal sandwiches as well as sweet treats.
# night(s) ---