This north Hollywood hotel is just minutes from Universal Studios and Hollywood. The Garland is ideal for families and for exploring Hollywood, Beverly Hills and more.
The Universal Studios Hollywood hotel combines the architectural designs of a Spanish-influenced mission with a tranquil garden setting. It is located on seven, tree-shaded acres that are reminiscent of a secluded resort.
Guests can enjoy stylishly appointed guest rooms, which feature complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, cable TV and a private balcony.
This contemporary Hollywood hotel features luxuriously decorated suites, pool and Jacuzzi spa, business centre, spacious lobby, gift shop and a state-of-the-art fitness centre.
This property is located near the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, CityWalk, Hollywood Bowl, Dodger Stadium, Disney Studios, Warner Brothers Studios, Beverly Hills and many other attractions.
4222 Vineland Avenue
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
9.7 mi / 15.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 255
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
- 24-hour front desk
- 1 Pool
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- 24-hour security
- Outdoor pool
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Heated pool
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 1 Restaurant
- Gift/News stand
• A complimentary, scheduled Shuttle service runs to/from Universal Studios, CityWalk and Metro Station.
• Tula's California Cafe - Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service hours are same as the restaurant hours
• Decoy Lounge - Located next to Tula's, open daily. It has a cosy, yet chic atmosphere whether you choose to snuggle next to the fireplace or sit outdoors on the patio area
• Splash Pool bar - Offering a selection of beverages. Located by the poolside.
Please note: a compulsory nightly resort fee per night is payable locally at this hotel. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. Valet parking is available at a charge (payable locally). Fees vary by length of time parked.
# night(s) ---