Our brand includes planes, cabins and staff and they regularly feature in films and television programmes. We have sponsored films such as James Bond and product placement in Flushed Away and The Holiday.
Product placement opportunities
We will consider product placement opportunities in films or TV programmes that can deliver the following requirements:
- Product demonstration - scenes where our products (e.g. Club World seats or check-in kiosks) can be showcased.
- Interaction with British Airways staff - scenes showing interaction with our staff on board or on the ground.
- International audience contact - we prefer to be involved with projects intended for audiences in our key markets, particularly our target frequent business and leisure travellers.
- Any opportunity must help build on our brand values.
We have limited resources available and can only consider product placement opportunities that require the provision of flights in lieu of cash payment.
Projects we will not sponsor
Our brand is very important to us. We won't sponsor any film or programme that contains:
- Extreme or violent themes
- Politically sensitive or controversial subject matters
- Themes damaging to our brand or the airline industry
Submitting your sponsorship proposal
Please submit your proposal online using the following request form:Submit your sponsorship proposal