The resort has its own 18-hole championship golf course and academy, tennis academy, an award-winning spa, horse riding centre, nature walks and mountain bikes trails.
The two beach clubs include the newly enhanced Cove Beach Club, complete with shaded children’s playground and extensive new decking area. This luxury resort has something for every guest, with features including a central village square with free WiFi and supermarket. There is also a Haagen Dazs ice-cream parlour, Segway hire, archery and shuttle buses to the beach.
The rental properties within Aphrodite Hills comprise of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with shared pool, 2 and 3 bedroom junior villas with shared pool, 2 and 3 bedroom junior villas with private pool and 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom superior villas with private pool. They are located throughout the resort with views to the sea, golf course or valley.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
12.3 mi / 19.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 300
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Sleeps 6, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Aerobics instruction
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Safe deposit box
- Children's nursery
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 6 Restaurant
- Driving range
• Complimentary Welcome Parcel includes: mineral water, tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and long-life milk. (Complimentary for all Apartments and Junior Villas. Also available for Superior Villas booked for six nights and less)
• Superior Food Parcel includes: mineral water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, fresh milk, Cornflakes, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, filter coffee, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, crisps, house wine, Coca-Cola and Sprite. (Complimentary for all Superior Villas booked for seven nights and more).
In the village square there is:
• Annoi Pub - gastro pub serving excellent pub food including American burgers, pasta, etc
• Psarohori - seafood lounge
• Zimi's - Italian pizza and pasta restaurant
• Pithari Taverna - Cypriot taverna serving typical Cypriot dishes including meze
• The Secret Garden - grill restaurant with piere chaud self cooking concept
• Asian Corner - excellent mix of exotic Asian dishes with show cooking station
• The new ‘Resort Dine Around’ concept will provide half board guests with the choice of 2 or 3 restaurants to choose from to take their regular half board meal. In addition, you may also choose to dine at any of the other restaurants, where you will be able to apply your half board allowance towards the cost of the meals. This new concept is available to all guests irrespective of whether they have paid a supplement or taken advantage of one of our free board upgrades.
• In addition to its existing five-star hotel and leisure facilities, Aphrodite Hills award winning golf course has been awarded PGA National Cyprus status.
• All Residences guests (villas and apartments) receive a discount voucher which can be used and redeemed against treatments at the spa. They also receive a discount card which can be used at all of the village square outlets excluding Ladi & Rigani, Costa Coffee and Haagan Dazs Ice Cream Parlour.
• Please note that some villas and apartments may not be as centrally located as others and could be some distance away from the Village Square and other facilities. In such instances car hire is recommended.