Log in or Sign up for the Executive Club
Use this form to log in to your account or to create an account for the British Airways executive club
We’re delighted to announce a new partnership with the Department for International Trade and its Ready To Trade campaign. BA is a travel partner for the Tech Rocketship Awards, a campaign targeting globally-ambitious tech scale-ups across Europe and Israel.
To celebrate our partnership and to support UK trade, we’re currently offering a 10% discount to all businesses and individuals planning to visit the UK from Europe. This applies to all bookings of up to nine customers, with a minimum spend of £150 (or the equivalent amount in your currency).
Simply follow the link below and enter the code TRADIT when prompted to receive the discount.
1 .This discount promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is aged 18 years or over and who is not an employee of British Airways, a member of their family or of a BA group company or their families. The promoter (British Airways) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these terms and conditions.
2. In order to take part in this promotion, Eligible Participants must make a booking between 02 December 2020 and 23:59 30 June 2021. Bookings can be made by visiting here.
3. All outbound and return travel must take place between 1 December 2020 and 31 December 2021 (inclusive). This promotion is valid for return flights only and both the outbound and inbound flights must be booked in one of the classes and cabins listed below. This promotion does not apply to one-way only bookings.
4. The Promotional Code is valid for flights to and from London Heathrow airport and London Gatwick airport only in British Airways World Traveller, World traveller Plus, Euro Traveller, Club World, Club Europe and First Cabins on BA operated direct flights only. The promotion does not apply to travel on any BA franchisee or oneworld® alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partner. Regional connecting flights are available .
The Promotional Code entitles Eligible Participants to a 10% discount per person with a minimum spend of £150 (or the equivalent amount in your your currency) across all British Airways cabins. The offer is off the total price including taxes, fees and carrier charges on all flights within the British Airways direct network, using published fares only. The following selling classes only are eligible for the discount:
M Cabin for World Traveller (10% discount): O, Q, N, S, V, L, M, K, H, B, Y
M Cabin Euro Traveller (10% discount): O, Q, N, S, V, L, M, K, H, B, Y
J Cabin Club World (10% discount): I, R, D, C, J
C Cabin Club Europe (10% discount): I, R, D, C, J
W World Traveller plus (10% discount): T, E, P
F First (10% discount): F, A
To identify the selling class of a flight, click on the flight number. BA will not be responsible for flights booked in the wrong class. The discount is applicable to bookings for children and infants, when contained on the same booking as an adult.
5. The Promotional Code is valid for bookings of up to 9 passengers.
6. Discounts are available on BA flights only, and are not valid for discounts on hotels, car rental or experiences. The Promotional Code cannot be activated on bookings containing these elements.
7. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking. Outbound and return flights must be booked at the same time. Promotional travel must be purchased, ticketed, to and from the UK. BA does not accept responsibility for the refusal of any card issuer to allow use of its cards for payment.
8. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts) inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes (iii) bookings made with any other vouchers, (iv) upgrades or (v) in conjunction with any BA staff friends and family offers (for example, Hotlines).
9. Fares are based on debit card payment. BA applies a charge for other cards (and PayPal). Advertised fares are available on ba.com.
10. Only one Promotional Code can be issued per Household Account.
11. Any Household Account member can individually redeem the offer from the Household Account, regardless of which Household Account member earned the offer. Each member is solely responsible for discussing with other Household Account members decisions concerning the use and redemption of the offer under any Household Account as between members and BA shall have no liability for any use which is not authorised by all Household Account members. Executive Club Terms and Conditions apply to Household Accounts – please see ba.com.
12. Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control. There is no guarantee that you will be able to purchase tickets on your preferred flight. Certain flights may have very limited or no availability on certain dates because of existing bookings. No stop-overs are allowed.
13. No cash or credit alternative is available.
14. Discounts cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion applies to bookings made between 02 November 2020 to 23:59 31 June 2021.
15. All bookings made under this promotion will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees.
16. Flights booked under this promotion can be refunded online which will be refunded at the discounted price paid subject to the fare rules for the class of the ticket booked. Any refund or cancellation made over the telephone is subject to a service charge.
17. If a ticket is cancelled or refunded, the Promotional Code can be reactivated or reused for a new booking, provided this falls within the selling period this includes schedule changes issued by British Airways and not accepted by the eligible participant.
18. All travel on BA flights is subject to British Airways general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (see ba.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
19. The promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this promotion misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
21. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
22. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The promoter of this promotion is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777.