1. This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who is aged 18 years or over. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2. Limited availability of flights at sale prices. All promotional fares quoted are from the departure airports stated in the booking and are based on the lowest available Euro Traveller (economy class) return price available on ba.com at this time. When viewing fares from departure point ‘London (All)’, the lowest available fare for any one of all the included London Airports will be shown.
3. Prices include all taxes, fees and carrier charges, correct as of 29 June 2020.
4. Flights must be booked between 00:01 GMT 29 June 2020 and 23:59 GMT 2 August 2020.
5. This promotion applies to return travel in Euro Traveller cabin (Economy), booked during the booking period for selected travel routes and selected travel periods apply:
London Heathrow to Barcelona is available for selected outbound travel dates between 31 August 2020 and 30 September 2020.
6. Maximum stay periods may apply on selected routes:
a. For travel in Euro Traveller cabin (Economy) from London Heathrow to all destinations, the maximum length of stay is 355 days from the date of outbound travel.
7. Individual travel dates are subject to availability. Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and availability may be limited over bank holidays and peak periods. The number of seats available on each flight at a particular fare may be restricted and it is possible that seats allocated to a particular fare on a particular flight may be fully booked even though seats are still available for sale at a different fare or booking class in the same cabin.
8. The promotion applies only to flights on the routes specified at ba.com. These are operated by BA except where shown to be operated by American Airlines or Iberia. The promotion does not apply to travel on any other BA franchisee or alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partners.
9. Stop-overs are not permitted. For travel in Euro Traveller promotional flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. The date of departure is determined by the local date and time of the departing country.
10. Promotional travel must be booked, ticketed, started and finished in the UK.
11. Promotion does not apply group bookings (10 or more passengers in one booking).
12. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking. If booking direct with BA via telephone on 0844 493 0775 or online at www.ba.com, payment by cheque will not be accepted. Bookings made over the telephone will carry a non-refundable £10 offline booking fee per person per ticket. Calls cost up to 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles may vary.
13. Please note that some credit card issuers will not permit payment for air travel from the UK to be paid for on credit cards that they have issued if the billing address is outside the UK. BA does not accept responsibility for the refusal of any card issuer to allow use of its cards for payment. Prices are based on debit card payments. BA may apply a charge for other payment methods.
14. No cash or credit alternative is available. This promotion has no cash value.
15. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discount fares (including but not limited to agency, industry and employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, children/infant fares, or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in the qualifying classes; (iii) bookings made with vouchers (eg shareholder’s discount vouchers); or (iv) upgrades.
16. All travel on BA flights is subject to BA's General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (see ba.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket and itinerary. Travel on services operated by Iberia and Japan Airlines are subject to the conditions of carriage of the relevant carrier.
17. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall prevail if there is any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
18. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, strike, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
19. British Airways is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
20. This promotion, and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it, is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
21. Promoter is British Airways Plc (“BA”), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.