Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa is an award-winning All Inclusive resort, offering an extensive range of facilities including three swimming pools and a luxurious spa, creating a relaxed atmosphere.
This resort is set amidst stunning, tropical gardens and overlooks a white sandy beach. Friendly and welcoming, it is great for singles or couples, families or honeymooners.
Activities include an ocean trampoline, Euro-bungee, tennis, biking, water aerobics, beach volleyball and a variety of dance classes. If snorkelling, we recommend swimming under the pier for the best fish. If your idea of a relaxing holiday is a little less energetic, take your pick from one of three gorgeous and sun-dappled swimming pools, ideal for floating, lazy days. Alternatively head to the luxurious spa. It has excellent facilities including an elegant locker area that provides bathrobes, towels and sandals.
Choose from an indoor or ocean front massage, alone or as a couple. Indulge in a whirlpool or hydro massage, Swedish sauna, steam room and pressure shower. Enjoy a pedicure, facial or hair styling at the full-service beauty salon and make the most of the beauty boutique, which specialises in fine skincare products.
The hotel’s excellent reputation for choice extends to its eight restaurants: French, Italian, local Dominican specialities, seafood, seafood grill, Mexican and buffet. There is no need to book at the all-inclusive restaurants, but remember to head to the Bordeaux for an amazing filet steak. Services include a 24-hour room service for guests on the all-inclusive package and two great kids’ clubs.
The guest rooms are extremely well appointed. All have a furnished balcony or terrace, perfect for enjoying sundown cocktails, or al fresco coffee in the fresh morning air. They feature individually controlled air conditioning, alarm clocks with MP3 player docking stations and an electronic in-room safe. For an upgraded experience, book a Preferred Club room to enjoy private check-in, Preferred Club lounge, pool and pool bar access and more.
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa is located about 1km from the picturesque fishing village of Bayahibe and about a one hour drive from Punta Cana airport. It has been awarded the Caribbean Gold Coast Award.
The hotels All inclusive package includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks from a choice of one buffet or six a la carte gourmet restaurants - no reservations required. Soft drinks, wines and international premium brand alcoholic beverages, 24-hour room service and in-room minibar which is re-stocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and beer, a wide range of activities including kayaks, snorkelling, catamarans, introductory pool scuba lesson, water aerobics, euro-bungee, water trampoline, climbing water iceberg, beach volleyball, bicycles, tennis/tennis clinics and a fitness centre. The Explorer's Club for kids aged 3 to 12 and club for teenagers 13 years and older and live entertainment, theme nights and big-screen movies on the beach.
P.O. BOX 80
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
5.2 mi / 8.4 km from city centre
- 3 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Aerobics instruction
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- Water sports
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 7 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 8 Restaurant
BEACH, LAND AND WATER ACTIVITIES
• Windsurfing (insurance is available at an additional cost)
• Beach – 400 metres of pure white, sand beach
• Catamarans with official certification (lessons provided at an additional cost)
• Kayaks (insurance is available at an additional cost)
• Diving clinic
• Four tennis courts – daily clinic included
• Pool Games
• Beach/pool Aerobics
• Dance Lessons
• Spanish lessons
• Beach volleyball
• Outdoor ping-pong
• Board games
• Euro-Bungee (kids up to 12 years old)
• Ocean trampoline (kids up to 12 years old)
• Climbing inflatable iceberg located in the pool (kids up to 12 years old)
• Scuba diving, boat and fishing excursions, motorised water sports available, all at a local charge
• Free WiFi.
• World Cafe - Main restaurant, with theme nights. Serves International buffet cuisine, continental breakfast, buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Casual attire may be worn (swimwear and bare feet are not allowed)
• Portofino - Serves Italian homemade specialties. Open for dinner. Dress code: casual elegance (men must wear long trousers)
• Bordeaux - Enjoy exquisite French gourmet cuisine in an elegant atmosphere. Serves a la carte dinner. Dress code: casual elegance (men must wear long trousers)
• Himitsu - Pan-Asian cuisine featuring Tepanyaki grill tables, in an elegant oriental atmosphere. Open for dinner. Dress code: casual elegance (men must wear long trousers)
• Seaside Grill - Serves a la carte grilled steaks, hamburgers and other favorites. Casual attire. Open for lunch and dinner
• El Patio - Serving Mexican cuisine. Open for dinner, once per week. Dress code: casual elegance (men must wear long trousers)
• Oceana - A la carte restaurant. Serving Seafood specialties. Adults only. Casual dress code. Open for dinner
• Jungle - Serves a la carte Dominican specialties. Casual dress code. Open for dinner
• CoCo Cafe - Serves coffee, tea and pastries
• Barefoot Grill - Serves hamburgers, hot dogs and grilled chicken
• Pizzeria - Located next to the main pool.
• Choose from seven bars and lounges, serving premium brand domestic and international brand beverages, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---