This luxurious hotel has hosted celebrities and presidents and is a legendary resort with an extensive spa, multiple restaurants, two golf courses and a variety of pools.
The ‘jewel of the desert’ is situated in 39 acres of garden at the foot
of the Phoenix Mountain preserve, with iconic architecture by Frank
Arizona Biltmore A Waldorf Astoria Resort offers a wealth of facilities, including two 18 hole golf courses. The spa offers 80 treatment rooms and a full service spa, salon and fitness centre. You are spoilt for choice with the range of swimming pools, including the Paradise Pool with luxurious cabanas and a large water slide for the kids.
Choose from the six restaurants and lounges, including signature Wright’s at the Bilmore, serving modern examples of classis dishes. The stylish bar offers views of Squaw Peak and provides fire pits for comfort.
Opened in 1929, this Arizona landmark is one of the world’s famous hotels and offers unrivalled grace and timeless elegance.
2400 E Missouri Ave
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
5.9 mi / 9.5 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and queen(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- 8 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Aerobics instruction
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 4 Restaurant
• Two 18 hole PGA rated courses, 18 hole championship putting course
• Seven lit tennis courts
• 92 foot water slide
• Lawn games such as volleyball, ping pong, horseshoes, croquet and lawn chess
• Five retail shops on property
• Hotel awards: Pinnacle Award, Travel Excellence Award, Zagat Hotel Survey; Goldlist, Conde Nast Traveler.
• Wright's at the Biltmore - contemporary American cuisine, a la carte. The signature dining venue at the resort offering fresh cuisine that reflects an innovative culinary style characterised by fresh, local ingredients that are hearty, yet simply elegant
• Frank & Albert's - Arizona comfort food, a la carte and buffet
• Cabana Club - American Grill, a la carte and buffet. A poolside restaurant and swim-up bar, offering a variety of light salads, seafood, specialty sandwiches and exotic bar concoctions. Located next to the 92 foot waterslide, this is a great place to bring the children for lunch
• The Cafe - pastry and deli, a la carte. Features an array of international beverages combined with a deli-style breakfast and lunch menu. The outdoor terrace affords magnificent views of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve
• Afternoon Tea - a timeless tradition in the historic ambiance of the Arizona Biltmore Lobby. The menu consists of an assortment of sandwiches, desserts, pastries, and a mouthwatering selection of hot and iced teas
• Guestroom dining American Grill, a la carte. Enjoy dining in the comfort of your guestroom or suite with our 24-hour service.
• Resort fee inclusions - high speed in room internet access, daily shuttle to Biltmore Fashion Park, 18 hole putting course on site, local calls and long distance access, unlimited use of spa and spa fitness centre.
# night(s) ---