Le Meridien Abu Dhabi is an All Inclusive property that has spacious gardens and a private beach, making it the ideal choice for travellers and tourists. It is just a short walk from the business district and shopping areas.
The Eden Spa & Health Club boasts two swimming pools with children’s area, a beautiful private beach, two floodlit tennis courts, two squash courts, Aqua medic pool, a fitness centre, steam bath, Jacuzzi, massages and much more.
Each of the 234 rooms offer sea or city views and the furnishings are hand crafted to reflect the colours of nature and are combined with the latest hotel facilities such as internet access and 24 hour room service.
For the discerning guest, Royal club offers a higher level of comfort and service. It is situated on the top floor, providing both tranquillity and state-of-the-art business facilities. The dedicated Royal Club floor offers spacious rooms and suites with details to make stays even more memorable, such as complimentary bathrobe and slippers, Royal Club Lounge, butler service, cocktails, meeting room, flowers and special gift.
United Arab Emirates
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.7 mi / 2.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 234
DELUXE CITY VIEW
DELUXE SEA VIEW
FAMILY ROOM CITY
CLUB CITY VIEW
CLUB SEA VIEW
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Off-Site parking
- Tennis court
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- 13 Restaurant
- 2 Pool
- 1 Children's pool
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• Latest Recipe - featuring new and old recipes, the Eastern and Western gastronomic delights change daily
• Acropolis offers authentic Greek cuisine with fresh seasonal ingredients coming straight from Greece
• Captain's Arms authentic Irish pub flare, a traditional atmosphere and a wide selection of draught beers at this lively eatery featuring outdoor seating overlooking the Center Garden.
• Pappagallo Restaurant is the popular Italian eatery featuring a mouthwatering selection of pastas, risottos, and pizzas. Al fresco dining available, open daily for lunch and dinner.
• Phoenician is the Armenian & Lebanese restaurant, open daily
• Al Finjan is the lobby tea lounge and specializes in designer gourmet teas and coffees, served with fresh homemade pastries and baked goods, open daily.
• NRG Sports Cafe' is the international sports bar and features a tasty snack menu, an upbeat atmosphere and all major sporting events from around the world broadcasted live, open daily in the evening only.
• Wakataua is perfect to chill out at our outdoor lounge, where classic drinks and stylish cocktails are served overlooking the pristine gulf waters, open daily during the evening only.
• Latest Bar is open for cocktails daily in the evening only. Exchange Club is the popular night club, open daily from 9pm
• Half board is available for either lunch OR dinner. Guests can avail all meals at the all-day dining restaurant, Latest Recipe, except theme nights and Fridays for brunch. On this day the guests will be offered three set menu options in an alternative restaurant, Pappagallo. Guests also can avail a credit of AED 100/per meal net on their total bill in any of the hotel owned outlets, any remainder will be charged to their room directly.
# night(s) ---