Skip to Navigation
Whether you would like a meal for your little ones or a special meal to meet your dietary requirements, we will do our best to supply your preferred choice.
Which flights are special meals available on?
You can request a special meal when travelling on the following flights:
- long haul routes, including flights between Paris Orly and New York operated by our subsidiary OpenSkies
- short haul flights in the business class cabin (Club Europe)
When can I order my special meal?
- Request Kosher meals on flights departing from London Gatwick at least 48 hours before your flight departs.
- Request Kosher or Muslim meals on Comair operated flights at least 48 hours before your flight departs.
- Request all other special meals at least 24 hours before you flight departs.
Show allHide allshowhideexpandedcollapsed
How do I order my special meal?
You can request your special meal through Manage My Booking as soon as you have a confirmed booking with us.Request your special meal
Find out more about the services available on our partner airlines: