- If your flight is delayed for 5 hours or more, you can get a refund for the parts of your journey you did not fly.
- If you're delayed at your final destination by more than 3 hours and that delay arises from causes within our control (rather than extraordinary circumstances which could not have been avoided by all reasonable measures) you can claim compensation.
Check the status of your flight
If your flight has been cancelled you can claim a refund.
Review your EU consumer rights.
Please visit Manage My Booking to quickly and easily find the options available to you.
If you booked through a travel agent or a tour operator, please contact them directly to discuss your options or request a refund. If you need further assistance obtaining a refund from your travel agent or tour operator, please contact us directly.
If you need further assistance please contact us, we are here to help.
The below applies to delayed or cancelled connecting flights that are booked together under the same booking reference, e.g. Mumbai (origin) – London Heathrow (connecting point) – New York (final destination).
Bookings including flight + hotel/car hire/transfer/experience
(Booked together with a cancelled flight)
- Rebook to travel on an alternative flight departing on the same date as your original flight (subject to availability, no extra charge).
- Or, rebook to travel on different dates (subject to availability). There's no charge for changing your flight booking. If the price of your hotel, car hire, transfer or experience is higher you will need to pay the difference. If the price is lower, we will refund it.
- Or, cancel your booking and claim a refund (incl. taxes) to the original form of payment.