Trade refunds of British Airways 125 tickets must be processed via your GDS. Requests sent to us that you could process yourself will be rejected. Please contact your GDS helpdesk if you have any issues.
You should only send us Refund Requests if:
- tickets are over 12 months old (*) This will incur a standard administration fee of GBP30 (or local equivalent) charged to you by ADM.
- tickets have been closed off on the system (eg if the passenger checks in but does not travel or an EMD is showing ‘F’ but was not utilised)
- there are technical problems with the GDS which prevent ticket refunds, including where British Airways has re-issued or exchanged travel documents and therefore owns them. You should mention "BA reissue/exchange" in the text field on the Refund Request form.
- there is incorrect sales reporting (eg a void transaction is reported with a value on the BSP or ARC report)
- other airline tickets are reported erroneously by BSP or ARC as BA Sales system errors (eg where eticket booking cannot be retrieved at check-in)
- a ticket has been utilised but additional action is necessary to make an initial or further refund
- you have reissued tickets where the original 'form of payment' is not available on the ticket being refunded due to the original ticket FOP not being carried across during the reissue
- the passenger has been downgraded
- there has been a death of passenger or family member, in accordance with the conditions of carriage. Prior to travel, you should submit a Refund Request form and a copy of the death certificate should be emailed over to us.
For these cases ONLY, please complete the Refund Request form for us to evaluate your request. We will review refunds in accordance with the fare rules and commercial policy for the ticket. You should complete a separate request for each booking reference, with a maximum of 9 ticket numbers per booking.
Please ensure that, when explaining why you are requesting a refund, you include the amount to be refunded with associated calculations and reason or circumstances for the request.