As part of our Kids Fly free promotion, we’re offering you and your family a chance to win a trip for four (2 adults, 2 children under the age of 12) to LEGOLAND® Billund Resort in Denmark.
The lucky winning family will jet off to Billund with British Airways* and stay in a magical themed room at Hotel LEGOLAND® for two nights with entry passes into the original LEGOLAND park and Lalandia® aquadome, Scandinavia’s largest waterpark - with over 50 rides and attractions they’ll be plenty of fun and excitement to keep the whole family entertained.
The prize includes:
To enter simply sumbit your details below. Competition closes at midnight, 2 July 2017.
1. This prize draw is available only to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who is a resident of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of British Airways ® (BA) or its affiliates will not be Eligible Participants. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this competition, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the competition terms and conditions below.
2. To enter the competition, an Eligible Participant must go online to www.ba.com/en-gb/information/webforms/kids-fly-free-competition and register their details by following the on-screen instructions. Online entry will open at 09:00am BST on the 19 June 2017 and close at 11:59pm BST on the 2 July 2017. Any entry received by BA after the close of the competition will not be entered into the prize draw.
3. An automated computer receipt does not constitute proof of actual receipt by BA for the purposes of these terms and conditions. No facsimile or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. All entries become BA’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged.
4. Each eligible competition entry will be entered once into the draw.
5. There will be one prize winner.
6. BA does not represent, warrant or guarantee the availability of (i) any website or computer system in its custody or control or belonging to any third party or (ii) any telecommunications systems necessary for accessing any BA website or computer system.
7. No responsibility is accepted by BA for entries lost, incomplete or delayed regardless of cause.
8. BA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it finds (a) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this competition; (b) to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions; (c) to be acting otherwise than in good faith; or (d) to have provided any false or misleading information as part of the process of entering the competition.
9. Prize includes:
a) Return Euro Traveller (Economy) flights for two adults and two children (under the age of 12) from London Heathrow (operated by British Airways) or London City (operated by Sun Air) to Billund Airport, Denmark. Regional transfer flights are not included;
b) Two nights shared accommodation in a themed room at Hotel LEGOLAND®, with breakfast included; and
c) Entry tickets to LEGOLAND® Billund and Lalandia® Aquadome for two adults and two children for two days.
10. Travel, hotel and resort dates are subject to availability and are valid for completed stays taken between 5 August – 5 November 2017, exclusions apply, visit the LEGOLAND website for further details and park opening hours.
11. For terms and conditions for LEGOLAND please visit the LEGOLAND website.
12. The draw will take place on or after 4 July 2017. The winner will be selected at random from the eligible entries by computerised draw. The selection of the winner shall be monitored by [name], [profession], who is an independent observer. The winning entrant will be contacted by email or telephone on or after the 4 July 2017 with details on how to redeem the prize.
13. To claim the prize the winner must, within one week of receiving such notification from BA, provide written evidence of his/her residency and age, along with written confirmation that he/she is able to claim the prize as set out above. Copies of valid passports will also be required to confirm that the winner is eligible for international travel during one of the two availability windows.
14. If the winner fails to claim the prize or if his/her travel companions cannot undertake the travel arrangements as set out above, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn.
15. BA’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. No fee or purchase is necessary to enter into this competition.
17. Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. No upgrades are allowed. No domestic add-ons are included. The winner is responsible for his/her and his/her guests’ travel arrangements, and all associated costs, to arrive at Heathrow/ London City Airport in good time for flight check in and for their onward journey upon arrival back to Heathrow/London City Airport after the holiday.
18. BA and LEGOLAND® Billund reserve the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specific prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its/their control.
19. The winner will be asked to provide more than one preferred travel date, however, blackout periods will apply and dates are subject to availability.
20. BA requires that the winner arranges, at his/her own cost, travel insurance prior to travel.
21. BA is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to the winner to the maximum extent permitted by law and will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused to the winner or to his/her property, except where and only to the extent that any such loss is caused by the negligence of BA, its employees or agents.
22. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the travel companions selected by the winner (one adult and two children under the age of 12) and references to the winner include (where the context permits) the travel companions.
23. No BA Avios or partner miles will be awarded for travel under this competition.
24. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
25. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to BA or such third parties.
26. Any travel requirements e.g. visas and vaccinations will not be covered by BA.
27. The winner’s name can be obtained by visiting www.ba.com/en-gb/information/webforms/kids-fly-free-competition
28. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond BA’s control.
29. BA is in no way liable for the reproduction of or indirect access to this competition or these terms and conditions via third party web sites or home page access where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
30. Only one entry per household is permitted and BA reserves the right to wholly disqualify any person who attempts to enter more than once (whether by using multiple email addresses, multiple identities or by any other method). No third party or bulk entries are permitted.
31. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
32. Please direct any queries or complaints regarding this competition to BA at the address set out below. Upon receipt of a query or complaint, the BA customer services team will deal with the matter.
33. The promoter of this competition is British Airways plc (BA), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered Number 1777777 England.