From the flight deck
Senior First Officer, Suneil Banerjee, lets us into the cockpit to discover why he chooses to fly the 787 over any other aircraft.
Designed with you in mind
Rolls Royce Trent 1000
Find out more about both the 787-8 and 787-9 from our expert insiders, take a virtual tour both inside and out, and discover your dream 787 destination.
An empty 787 weighs around 118,000kg – that’s roughly equivalent to 29 elephants.
The aircraft makes 40 per cent less noise, compared with most rivals – ideal for a restful flight.
There’s a fanfare when we take delivery of a new 787. Boeing even gives us a ceremonial key in a box. Watch our behind-the-scenes video of the delivery of our 25th 787.Watch the video
The Dreamliner windows are over thirty per cent larger than those on most commercial aircraft with dimensions of 27.2 x 47.6cm.
Take a look around
Fancy a tour of the Dreamliner?
From nose to tail fin, wing tips to wheels, explore the aircraft from the comfort of your screen with our 360-degree interactive image, video guides and cabin gallery.
Map legend: ┈┈ Seasonal ━━ Year round
Please note: the aircraft may vary for operational reasons
Whether you’re looking for a taste of the Deep South, to catch some waves in California, or snap a selfie with the famous Niagara Falls, we offer year-round flights aboard the Dreamliner from London to Austin, Baltimore, Calgary, Los Angeles, Montreal, Newark, New Orleans, San Jose, CA, and Toronto. Don’t miss our seasonal 787 flights either, to Atlanta, Boston, and Washington DC.Find flights to North America
Thanks to the 787’s fuel-efficient design, we connect London to Santiago throughout the year with our Dreamliner fleet, as well as Rio de Janeiro and Mexico City – perfect if you’re planning a trip of a lifetime or an adventurous getaway.Book flights to the South America
The 787 covers our seasonal long-haul European routes to both Moscow and Tel Aviv – ideal for taking in the beautiful architecture of the Russian capital or getting your culture fix in Israel’s vibrant second city.Discover Europe
From the intoxicating atmosphere of the souks to glistening metropolises, our 787 flies between London and both Abu Dhabi and Jeddah year-round, and seasonally between London and Muscat.Plan your Middle East trip
If you’re looking to explore India or perhaps do business, our Dreamliner flies all year round to both Chennai and Hyderabad from London and seasonally to Mumbai and Delhi.Find flights to India
Whether you’re looking to gaze at Mount Fuji, taste your first Korean barbecue, or visit the glimmering Petronas Towers, you can fly from London to Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, and Shanghai throughout the year, and seasonally to Beijing, and Tokyo Narita – all in the comfort of a 787.Book your trip now
Reckon that's a lot of daylight you can see through the engine? You'd be right. 🏎🏎🏎 When air flows through the the Rolls-Royce Trent 1000 engine on the 787 Dreamliner, only 10% of it actually goes through the combustion chamber. The other 90% bypasses the core enabling each engine to produce a massive 50,000hp, the same as 68 Formula 1 cars. . . . . . #travel #traveling #vacation #crewlife #flightattendantlife #holiday #airline #wanderlust #avgeek #aviation #pilot #train #cabincrew #pilotlife #traveltips #frequentflyer #citysecrets #RollsRoyce #787 #A380 #welltravelled #dreamliner #boeing #businesstravel #britishairways #virginatlantic #Tokyo
$41million of raw power gleaming in the August sunshine waiting for its next flight. 🐴🐴🐴🐴 Weighing 5.8tons, the Rolls-Royce Trent 1000 engine on the 787 is a massive 2.85m across which means that most people could stand in the intake and get nowhere near touching the top. ⛽️⛽️⛽️ The combination of the latest advances in turbofan engine technology and aircraft design means that the 787 Dreamliner uses half the amount of fuel per ton of payload carried than the 747 jumbo jet. Great for the environment and great for your wallet! . . . . . #travel #traveling #vacation #crewlife #flightattendantlife #holiday #airline #wanderlust #avgeek #aviation #pilot #cockpit #cabincrew #pilotlife #traveltips #engine #RollsRoyce #frequentflyer #citysecrets #businesstrip #787 #Dreamliner #Boeing #businesstravel