Why? because if you book a flight in one of our eligible classes between London City and Geneva by 31 October 2015, you could collect up to 2,000 Avios.
Make sure you get bonus Avios every time you take off, with bonus points available on an unlimited number of applicable flights you book during the promotional period.
Register and book before 31 October 2015 and fly before 31 December 2015.Register now
You can still take advantage of this great offer by joining as a new Member. Simply fill in and submit the form on the below link.Join the Executive Club
|Bonus Avios amount (per flight)||Cabins & classes|
|2,000 Avios||Club Europe (J, C, D, R booking classes)|
|1,000 Avios||Euro Traveller (B, Y, H, K, M booking classes)|
Booking dates: 30 September – 31 October 2015
Travel dates: 30 September – 31 December 2015
Eligibility and Pre-registration
1) This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is an existing British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club member, resident in the United Kingdom or Switzerland, aged 18, who books and travels on a Qualifying Flight (see definition below). BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2) To participate in this promotion, Eligible Participants must:
a) pre-register for the offer by following the "Register now" link provided on the promotional email sent by BA and complete the registration process on ba.com (a "thank you" message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful); and
b) book your flight sectors – an unlimited number of Qualifying Flights between 30 September – 31 October 2015 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
c) complete all sectors of the Qualifying Flights by 31 December 2015 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
3) Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking each Qualifying Flight and also at check-in for each outbound and return part of their journey where relevant in order to qualify for the promotion.
4) Subject to Clause 6, a Qualifying Flight is a published or corporate negotiated net fare single sector flight in one of the selling classes specified in Clause 5 below, flying between London City and one of the destinations named in this Clause 4, on a BA CityFlyer operated service (together, “Promotional Routes”). The promotion does not apply to travel on flights operated by any other BA franchisees, codeshare partners or oneworld Alliance members.
BA operated flights:
5) Flights on BA in Club Europe (selling classes J, C, D, R) or Euro Traveller (selling classes B, Y, H, K, M) on the routes listed in clause 4, are eligible as Qualifying Flights. All flight bookings are subject to availability. To be sure of purchasing a ticket on a Qualifying Flight when booking at ba.com, the customer must check the selling class by clicking on the flight number on the "Dates and Flights” page or on the "Check Your Flight Itinerary Details" page. The selling class is shown in the pop-up box, next to the "Selling Class" field. Alternatively, once you have registered for the promotion, you can book by telephone. Please note that telephone bookings incur a booking fee.
6) The Qualifying Flights must be booked, ticketed and purchased in the UK or Switzerland, and must depart from and terminate upon return within the UK or Switzerland, and all travel must be completed within the Promotional Period.
7) For the avoidance of doubt, where an outbound or return itinerary includes a domestic connecting sector not listed in Clause 4 and London Heathrow, London City or London Gatwick, then the domestic connecting sector would not be considered as a Qualifying Flight.
8) Eligible Participants who book and complete their journey on a Qualifying Flight within the Promotional Period will qualify for a fixed Avios bonus based on cabin of travel.
9) Eligible Participants travelling in all classes will be awarded a bonus of 2,000 Avios per sector on Club Europe flights and 1,000 Avios on Euro Traveller flights. This offer does not include any change to the number of Tier Points awarded.
10) Eligible Participants can calculate the number of Avios Points they can collect through this promotion on a Qualifying flight by using the following link: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/calculatemilesandpoints/public/en_gb)
11) Avios Points will be credited to your account within 24 hours of completion of each Qualifying Flight. Avios Points are not transferable and no cash or credit alternative will be offered. This promotion has no cash value. All Avios and Tier Points are issued subject to the Executive Club membership terms and conditions, a copy of which can be viewed at: http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/terms-and-conditions?source=MNVEXC1executive_club_terms_and_conditions.
Eligible Participants will qualify for Bonus Avios Points on an unlimited number of separate Qualifying Flights booked for travel within, and completed during, the Promotional Period.
12) A service fee may apply per person per ticket at the time of booking. Further details and conditions on service fees for tickets purchased through BA Direct Channels can be found on ba.com by entering “global service fees” in the search box. Please contact your travel agent for any applicable service fees when purchasing a ticket from them.
13) Qualifying Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion at the time of booking. BA does not accept any liability in the event that Eligible Participants are unable to book a Qualifying Flight for their chosen period of travel.
14) Promotion cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion only applies to those who make a booking on or after 30 September 2015, for travel within the Promotional Period, and subsequently complete all sectors of their booking by 31 December 2015 inclusive.
15) Payment must be made in full at time of booking. Debit card payments do not incur a surcharge, but BA applies a charge for other payment methods, including but not limited to credit card and Paypal payments.
Change of travel arrangements
16) Eligible Participants who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for any Avios bonus award unless their revised travel arrangements also qualify under the terms and conditions of this promotion.
17) All bookings under this promotion will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees. All refunds are subject to the fare rules for the class of ticket booked. Fare rules and conditions are visible during the booking process on ba.com and also appear in your booking details when you access your booking on ba.com through the ‘Manage my booking’ functionality. Any refund or cancellation made over the telephone is subject to a service charge.
Disclaimers & Notices
18) This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes; and (iii) bookings made with vouchers (e.g. shareholder's discount voucher).
19) All Passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (copies available on ba.com, at “Legal” – “General Conditions of Carriage”) and its Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each ticket or itinerary as provided.
20) BA reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend the terms of this promotion without notice in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond the reasonable control of BA.
22) BA is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or homepage access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions of this promotion.
23) Subject to clauses 23(a) to 23(c) below, this promotion and any other non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it is governed exclusively by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales:
a) If you are resident in the United Kingdom but outside of England and Wales, then the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland (depending on your residence) also have jurisdiction;
b) If you are a resident in a member state of the European Union (EU) other than the United Kingdom, then the courts of that member state also have jurisdiction; and
c) If you are a resident of a country which is a signatory to the Rome Convention, your contract is governed in all aspects by English law but you will have the benefit of any mandatory rules of law applicable in your country of residence.
24) Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
25) The promoter is: British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.