Regarded as a Condé Nast Readers' Choice and Gold List hotel, and honoured with the Travel + Leisure distinction as a top Canadian hotel, the Fairmont Empress graces Victoria's sparkling Inner Harbour with an iconic presence.
This five star luxurious hotel in Victoria, British Columbia, offers 464 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, and expansive meeting and wedding space adjacent to the conference centre.
There's a variety of dining options available at the Fairmont Empress. A must-visit culinary experience is Q at The Empress, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, located in the most storied room in Victoria. Steeped in history with a modern chic ambiance, experience the hotel's famous Empress Blend at Tea at the Empress. For a summer cocktail, head to Veranda, overlooking Victoria's sparkling inner harbour.
Located on the picturesque West Coast of Canada, this is the ideal location to explore all the natural beauty of Vancouver Island.
721 Government St
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.4 mi / 0.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
- Health club
- Massage services
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
• Q at The Empress – Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located in the most storied room in Victoria and a must-visit culinary experience.
• Q Bar – Open from 11 a.m. – 12 a.m with superb culinary offerings until 11 p.m. Features a vibrant selection of signature cocktails, an extensive wine list and enticing local craft beers on tap
• Lobby Lounge – Chic and sophisticated, home of world renowned Tea at the Empress as well as an elegant evening menu and cocktail service.
• Tea at the Empress – An absolute must attend event on Vancouver Island. Steeped in history with a modern chic ambiance highlighted by a selection of 21 loose leaf teas, including our famous Empress Blend.
• Veranda - Overlooking Victoria's sparkling inner harbour, the Veranda is the place to be for summer cocktails.
# night(s) ---