Located near to SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo. This resort offers panoramic views, sailing facilities in the Bay and renovated guest rooms.
Nestled at the edge of the spectacular San Diego Bay, the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina enjoys panoramic views of the bay and the city skyline, yet is just ten minutes from renowned attractions including San Diego Zoo, the Old Town and Balboa Park. Enjoy the five-minute scenic walk around the marina that connects both hotel towers.
This redesigned hotel offers a choice of restaurants, a spa and jogging trails. The guest rooms are located in two towers and feature bold naval hues, the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, Shine by Sheraton bath products and balconies with bay or city views.
A connection fee is chargeable on arrival per day, per room. It includes: high speed internet access, local and domestic long distance telephone calls, complimentary access to tennis facilities (court time is limited to one hour per day) and one hour rental per day of either bicycle, Elliptigo, kayak, paddleboard or paddle boat. This really helps you enjoy the leisure facilities of the resort.
1380 Harbor Island Drive
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.1 mi / 3.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 3 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Water sports
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Free airport shuttle
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• Sheraton Club Lounge - a retreat reserved for guests that expect a certain level of services and amenities
• The Spa & Fitness Center offers a complete array of health, beauty and fitness options designed to extend well-being
• Sailing - charter four exciting ways to discover San Diego Bay.
• Tapatini - Tapas and Martini bar
• Shoreline Restaurant - snacks and drinks by the pool
• Harbors Edge - contempory American cuisine
• Quinns - Sports bar with views of the pool and marina.
The hotel provides complimentary airport shuttle service to/from the San Diego International Airport. The courtesy shuttle arrives every 20-25 minutes from 04:45 - Midnight, seven days a week. If you are arriving in San Diego, see below for Terminal 1 & 2 shuttle pickup instructions:
• Terminal 1 -
1. After collecting your luggage, follow the Ground Transportation signage.
2. Walk across the sky bridge.
3. Take the escalator down to the ground level.
4. Turn right.
5. Cross the taxi/van concrete islands.
6. Walk to 3rd island, marked Courtesy Vehicles.
7. Wait at any open spot on the curb.
• Terminal 2 -
1. After collecting your luggage, walk across the street (toward Taxi/Hotel/Rental Car Shuttles).
2. Locate the concrete island marked Courtesy Vehicles.
3. Wait at any open spot on the curb.
# night(s) ---