The Unlimited Xcaret Xperience package gives unlimited all day access to the eco-archeological Xcaret Park for the duration of their stay.
Entrance is included into The Park, which is located within walking distance of the hotel. Enjoy access to more than 40 cultural attractions and exhibits at the world renowned Xcaret Park, providing fun for the whole family in the comfort of an extraordinary All Inclusive resort. The eco-archaeological park includes a Mayan village and underwater caves (called cenotes). Visitors can observe butterflies, tropical birds and other indigenous species in their natural habitat, and swim with dolphins experiences are available.
The resorts UXX Package - the Unlimited Xcaret Experience - grants a host of added delights including:
• VIP check-in with Mayan welcome
• In-room robes and slippers
• Daily complimentary stocked minibar
• Five pools, day and night time activities and entertainment program, kids club
• 30% off a 90-minute ‘Wayaka’ Mayan massage
• Up to $920 resort credit when booked (subject to change, check locally before you travel for up to date)
• Unlimited multi-entrance access to Xcaret Park
• Complimentary access to the kids activity ‘Xiquitos Sonando’ (Dreaming kids)
• Bottle of Tequila and fruit plate in the room
• 10% off souvenirs at Xcaret Park.
The All Inclusive Occidental at Xcaret Destination offers guests superb value for money on a pristine shoreline and an exciting vacation experience for singles, couples and families alike.
Occidental at Xcaret Destination is adjacent to the spectacular eco-archeological Xcaret Park in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Surrounded by verdant jungle and meandering waterways, it is less than an hour south of Cancun International Airport and just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen.
The hotel’s world class facilities include a stunning private beach that features a man-made cove, where guests can snorkel. The Occidental at Xcaret Destination also offers four free-form swimming pools, 11 international restaurants, 10 bars including a disco, along with nightly entertainment. Children can enjoy a variety of activities and entertainment at the kids club while parents relax.
Guest rooms are spacious and feature an attractive décor that fuses traditional Mexican style with contemporary touches including dark-wood furniture. Large bathrooms feature walk-in showers. Unwind after a long day exploring and taking in all the resorts natural beauty in comfortable rooms and suites with all the necessary amenities for you to relax and enjoy.
Carretera Federal Chetumal Pto. Juarez
Km. 282, Nº 307, Solidaridad
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
44.6 mi / 72.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 764
DELUXE PARK ROOM
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
LUXURY ROYAL LEVEL
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
ROYAL LEVEL SUITE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
JUNIOR SUITE PARK ROOM
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 4 Pool
- Pool Bar
- Aerobics instruction
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- Water sports
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Bicycle rentals
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 10 Lounges/bars
• Please note that internet services, babysitting, bike rentals, business centre and room service all incur additional costs.
• Le Buffet - international buffet restaurant. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Sonora Grill - a la carte steak house, serving Mexican style grilled meats. Open for dinner, with a smart-casual dress code
• Los Olivos - a la carte restaurant. Serves Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. Open for dinner, with a smart-casual dress code
• La Hacienda - genuine a la carte Mexican cuisine, open for dinner
• D'Oriental - a la carte restaurant. Serves Asian cuisine. Open for dinner, with a smart-casual dress code
• El Pescador - a la carte, seafood restaurant. Open for dinner, with a smart-casual dress code
• La Piazza - a pizzeria. Open for dinner
• Paco's Tacos - a la carte restaurant. Serves Taco's and Mexican appetizers. Open for dinner
• El Lago - snack bar. Open for lunch
• Beach Club - open for breakfast 07:00 - 11:00
• No reservations required, however you may have to wait to be seated at peak times
• The hotel also has 10 bars including the Lobby bar serving cocktails in a relaxed open-air atmosphere, the Fun sports bar to enjoy some light snacks and drinks and the Disco open 22:30 until 02:00.
* The UXX package gives you unlimited access and multi-entrance all day long to Xcaret Park facilities. The unlimited reservations for the speciality restaurants are subject to availability. The USD 980 resort credit is split and the amounts may be used to contribute towards different activities, the split is USD 500 at the Occidental at Xcaret Destination and USD 180 at the Xcaret Park, with the remaining credit used towards tours or Xel-ha Park. More details will be provided on arrival • We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---