Journey back to the golden age of exploration at this family-orientated hotel just 1km from Disneyland Paris, with a free shuttle bus to the parks available.
The legendary explorer Archibald De Bacle welcomes you to his mansion filled with treasures, mysteries and adventures at the Explorers Hotel. As well as being within easy travelling distance of Disneyland, the international train station and Paris travel links are within easy reach.
The Explorers Hotel makes use of a unique flexible room system with comfortable, well-equipped rooms that can accommodate up to 10 people. The brightly decorated rooms have tea and coffee-making facilities and WiFi on request. Eating and drinking options abound, with three restaurants and two bars.
Gear up for splash-filled family fun in the 200m heated indoor pool, which features three slides and a mini water park Aquaplay. Children can also let loose at a 2-storey indoor adventure play area with jungle theme, a video games room and pirate shipwreck.
50 Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs
Magny le Hongre
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
20.8 mi / 33.5 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 390
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and sofa bed In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Television
Sleeps 6, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Television
- 1 Pool
- Game room
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Baby sitting
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Currency exchange
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 3 Restaurant
Explaination of all rooms types:
• Crew 2 - Double Bed + 1 Double Sofa Bed or 1 Double + 2 Single Beds.
• Crew 4 - Double Bed + 2 Single Beds.
• Crew 6 - Double Bed + 2 Single Beds + Adjoining Room with a set of Bunk Beds.
• The Plantation Restaurant - All you can eat and all you can drink buffet with delicious French traditional and worldwide recipes
• The Captain's Library - a table service restaurant with tradtional fares from the great exploring nations of Europe and special dishes for young explorers
• Marco's Pizza Parlour - serves minute-ready pizzas, with french fries, pastries and ice creams, to take away or to eat on the spot. Great for a quick and informal bite to eat, or to stave off the munchies when returning after a hard day's exploring
• Traders' Cafe Bar - fine ales, wines from distant lands and exotic cocktails served in a continental street cafe
• Smugglers' Tavern - An 18th century quayside tavern, a warm and cosy atmosphere, have a rest and enjoy fine ales, wines, exotic cocktails and tasty bar snacks
• Brioche Doree - French Pause Gourmande with delicious pastries, cakes, sandwiches and other sweet or savoury treats to take away or to eat on the spot, with a splendid view on the Secret Lagoon Swimming Pool and the wreck of the Seven Seas Raider.
# night(s) ---