Built primarily as winter ski resort, Fairmont Tremblant offers a superb range of activities year-round including river rafting, bike tours and fishing.
Seen as one of the best ski hotels in the world, the Fairmont sits at the foot of the majestic Laurentian peaks and at the centre of a picturesque village. With a high speed chair lift at the doorstep it is easy to explore the slopes, mountain trails or local golf courses.
For those who wish to take things easy, an extensive health spa offering a range of treatments plus indoor and outdoor pools and therapeutic hot tub, offer the perfect way to relax. In the evening, try Choux Gras Brasserie Culinaire, a new and unique gourmet destination in Tremblant.
Guestrooms are comfortable with modern amenities.
3045 Chemin De La Chapelle
Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.0 mi / 3.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 314
FAIRMONT DOUBLE DOUBLE
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) Air conditioning, Television, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Minibar, Satellite television, Bathtub/shower combination
- 2 Pool
- Massage services
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
Moment Spa: A world-class facility offering therapeutic and aesthetic treatments
• Choux Gras Brasserie Culinaire: A new and unique gourmet destination in Tremblant
• Axe Lounge Bar: For the most memorable après-ski experience all season long
• Le Comptoir Cuisine du Marché: A reinvented buffet-style restaurant unique to Tremblant known for its breakfasts, brunches and themed buffet dinners
• Ricochet Café & Terrasse: Adjoining the ski in-ski out access and the landmark hotel pool terrace, this venue is friendly, dynamic and convenient.
Canada's French cultural heritage informs every aspect of Quebec life - including the skiing. The narrow, cobbled streets and brightly painted buildings of Tremblant give this town a delightful Gallic feel. A holiday in this picturesque Laurentian mountain town is the closest you will get to European-style skiing in North America and Eastern Canada's most popular ski resort. During the summer months, you will be able to rent a canoe or kayak at Mont-Tremblant Provincial Park to explore some of the 500 lakes and rivers.
# night(s) ---