The historic Grosvenor House Hotel enjoys an exclusive address on Park Lane. It overlooks the verdant gardens of Hyde Park. Upgrade to an Executive room for a truly luxurious experience and enjoy additional benefits throughout your stay.
One of London’s most established hotels, The Grosvenor House Hotel has just undergone a £38 million renovation. Opened in 1929, it was always intended to operate on a grand scale. Edwardian architect Sir Edwin Lutyens designed its imposing colonnaded entrance and lobby, and the hotel was once the location of one of London’s most famous debutante balls. Royalty and celebrities alike have stayed here over the years.
Today, the hotel enjoys a refined, elegant atmosphere. Tradition and quality pervade through the exquisite public spaces, and staff offer exceptional levels of service.
The guest rooms and suites are beautifully appointed and feature luxurious bedding and a spacious en-suite marble bathroom. Amenities include an in-room, laptop sized safe.
Facilities include JW Steakhouse which features hand-cut selections of dry-aged American USDA prime beef, grilled to perfection. Corrigan's Mayfair Restaurant offers relaxed, stylish dining in luxurious surroundings with a blend of British and Irish dishes. These feature game, wild fish and seafood. Take afternoon tea in the stately confines of The Park Room.
The nearest tube station, Hyde Park Corner, may be reached with just a few minutes’ walk. It provides easy access to many of London’s most popular sights including the Tower of London, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square and the National Gallery. The hotel is within a ten-minute walk of Buckingham Palace, Oxford Street and Bond Street and approximately 15 minutes away from Harrods Department Store.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.4 mi / 2.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 496
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Minibar
- Massage services
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• The Park Room - serving an award-winning 'Anna’s Afternoon Tea’ and light refreshments throughout the day.
• JW Steakhouse London at Grosvenor House - hand-cut selections of dry-aged American USDA prime beef grilled to perfection.
• Corrigan's Mayfair - serving a British and Irish menu crafted by award-winning chef Richard Corrigan.
• Ruya - featuring sophisticated, contemporary dishes from the various Anatolian regions stretching from the Mediterranean to the Black Sea. Enjoy private dining, a bar and lounge
• Red Bar - offering speciality cocktails, an inventive restaurant menu and lovely views of Hyde Park.
• The Bourbon Bar - serving small batch bourbons and craft cocktail.
# night(s) ---