Conveniently located in the heart of London. This grand Victorian hotel provides an excellent base, fantastic transport links and offers a full range of modern facilities.
The bright and airy, art deco-styled guest rooms have been designed with comfort and convenience in mind and provide a place to both unwind and work. They feature large opening windows, a desk area and luxurious marble bathroom. Upgrade and enjoy the GWR Tower at this fantastic central London hotel, located in the worlds first palatial terminus hotel that opened in 1854. With direct access to the Heathrow Express, enjoy luxury touches such as dedicated check-in and access to an exclusive Tower Lounge. Enjoy cooked breakfast to order, light snacks throughout the day, evening canapes and cocktails, all from the top floor in the Tower Lounge. Browse the free WiFi in the lounge, perfect for planning your stay in the capital, or catch up on the latest news with a selection of international newspapers.
Order breakfast, lunch or dinner in the celebrated Brasserie Restaurant and choose from a diverse menu with continental influences. Or enjoy late night dining and a nightcap in the Steam Bar - this chic bar offers a relaxed atmosphere and a contemporary feel.
You can also stay active with an energising workout, using the latest cardiovascular equipment in the hotel's fitness centre.
Situated adjacent to Paddington Station with excellent rail connections to the South-west of England, the Hilton London Paddington is just 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express.
146 Praed Street
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.4 mi / 3.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 364
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, In Room Movies
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and rollaway Satellite television, Trouser/Pant press, Minibar, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Satellite television, Trouser/Pant press, Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, In Room Movies, Television
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Hair dryer
- Off-Site parking
- Internet services
- Ironing board
- Currency exchange
- 1 Restaurant
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Dry cleaning
- 24-hour room service
- Safe deposit box
• Lounge - the perfect meeting place. Settle into one of the comfortable chairs and enjoy a light snack with friends or a casual meeting with colleagues. Stay connected with WiFi or catch up on live news and sports on the TV
• Steam Bar - the ideal place to unwind. Enjoy a beer or cocktail along with bar snacks and platters to satisfy your appetite. The sleek chrome decor and long wooden bar create a contemporary feel
• The Brasserie - enjoy locally produced English ingredients with an Asian influence. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this Paddington restaurant boasts a menu selection to suit all tastes. Enjoy dishes like Malai monkfish Tikka or Fillet of Cornish rainbow trout in a dill lemon butter sauce before retiring to the Steam Bar for a nightcap. Booking is recommended. Afternoon tea is available here, payable locally.