The Cumberland is a world-class hotel featuring luxury guest rooms and the highest levels of service.
Many places consider themselves, the heart of London, but The Cumberland has a stronger claim than most. Park Lane, Oxford Street, Mayfair and some of the capital's most illustrious addresses are right on its doorstep.
The Cumberland offers 1019 guest rooms each containing unique works of art, as well as special access rooms. Each bedroom has thick comfortable mattresses, pure Egyptian cotton bed linen, sumptuous bathrobes and a 32-inch LCD satellite television. BT Openzone internet access is available throughout all rooms.
The Market and its five open kitchens is available for cooked to order breakfasts or private functions. Creative cocktails can be enjoyed at Carbon bar in a design awarded environment which is open just after work to well after midnight from Tuesday to Saturday.
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.7 mi / 2.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 1019
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Refrigerator
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Refrigerator
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• Free WiFi internet access.
• Enjoy classic sandwiches, freshly baked scones and delicious cakes served with Higgins Tea from Mayfair.
The Cumberland Afternoon tea or Champagne Afternoon Tea are payable locally per person. Afternoon Tea is served between 14:00 and 16:30 every day
• Defined by its relaxed, informal setting, The Brasserie serves a menu of European classics with a distinctly British twist, for both lunch and dinner
• Start your day in The Market, with breakfast cooked to order in one of our five open kitchens
• Carbon Bar - a fusion of bold architecture and 21st century living, mixing industrial style with sultry, low-key glamour. Ideal for meeting for a quick drink and bite to eat, resting your feet after a tiring day's shopping, watching the footy with a beer or listening to the DJ's beats, this bar ticks all the boxes. Top DJ's who have played in Ibiza and headlined at clubs across London play the Carbon Bar from Thursday to Saturday. Keep it low key in the heavy industrial Chain Room, or see and be seen in the VIP Champagne Room on the mezzanine level, which are both available for private hire. Open seven days a week
• The Momentus Champagne Bar is the place to be in W1. Step from Oxford Street into the contemporary bar, where high ceilings accentuate the stylish purple furnishings. The perfect setting for after work, pre-dinner or late into the night drinks.