Charming, modern and centrally located and close to transport connections and the castle, this beautifully renovated boutique hotel is waiting for you.
Although no two bedrooms are exactly the same, all rooms and suites share the traditional blue and white decoration, designed by award-winning interior decorator Cristina Santos Silva around Portuguese tiles, some of which can be seen in the rooms.
All rooms and suites are equipped with wireless internet, a pillow menu, slippers, wardrobe bathroom, umbrella, digital scale, hairdryer, 24-hour room service and a safe.
Rua Joao Das Regras 4
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.6 mi / 1.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 53
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Safe deposit box
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Birthday guests – free sparkling wine, fruit basket and mineral water on arrival date
- 10% discount for shopping in Galerias do Mundial shops
- Transfer to the Freeport outlet - price from 10€ per person with 10% in some shops at the outlet
- Pick-up for regular tours to Sintra, Cascais, Fátima, etc. in the Hotel.
• Jony Rules Bar - located in the lobby of the hotel, it offers a modern, relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. With a wide variety of wines and traditional Portuguese drinks, you can enjoy them on the patio
• Premium Winehouse - in an intimate and personalised environment. Ideal for an aperitif, good wine accompanied by a selection of cheeses, Portuguese sausages or a wine tasting with friends
• Golden Sushi & Oysters Bar - Japanese restaurant with traditional and fusion sushi.
# night(s) ---