This grand hotel is fantastically located right at the gates of the city – with views over the Old Town, Fort Lovrjenac, Adriatic Sea and city’s rooftops. The Hilton Dubrovnik is a historic building in its own right.
From its yellow cast iron balconies to its unique façade, the hotel’s rich history is kept alive in its decor. Some of the bright, stylish rooms look out over the terracotta roof tiles of the city, whilst others look over hills or gardens. From this vantage point, the whole of Dubrovnik is in your reach. After sightseeing, retreat to the hotel’s facilities, away from the city’s afternoon heat.
Take time to pamper yourself in health club with an indoor pool, which is beautifully lit from a glass roof. Relax in the newly-refurbished ‘The Imperial Bar and Lounge’ and enjoy the carefully-prepared cocktail list. The hotel restaurant attracts people from the city as well as hotel guests. The Porat Restaurant serves simple Croatian cuisine with a twist, including a revived menu based on one served at the hotel in 1929, accompanied by excellent wines. During summer season enjoy buffet specials.
Guest rooms and suites are decorated in fresh, calming tones, perfect to unwind from everyday life. Upgrade to an Executive room and get access to a new Executive Lounge with complimentary newspapers, breakfast, and drinks. It’s a great place to start your day.
The Hilton Imperial is award-winning for its service and works hard to deliver. With staff recognised for their attention and care, you’ll be well looked after during your stay.
Marijana Blazica 2
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 149
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) and rollaway Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar
EXECUTIVE SEA VIEW WITH BALCONY
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) and rollaway Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Air conditioning
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- 24-hour room service
- Steam bath
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor parking
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
- Gift/News stand
• The spa, right on the doorstep of the city, is a welcome respite for a sun-dried body
• There’s a fitness room, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, personal training and treatment rooms.
• Porat restaurant - excellent food and exceptional hospitality. Savour delicious Mediterranean cuisine with a contemporary twist from the seasonally inspired menu. Dishes are created using the very best local ingredients and are complemented by a specially selected list of Croatian and international wines
• The Imperial bar & Lounge - enjoy drinks, coffee and light snacks in our elegant bar with a charming terrace, a perfect setting for a morning and afternoon coffee, an informal meeting or evening cocktails
• Guests staying in Executive Rooms enjoy access to the Executive Lounge, with a sunny terrace boasting impressive views of the Old Town. Browse the international newspapers whilst enjoying complimentary continental breakfast as well as snacks and canapes throughout the day. In the evening relax with a cocktail and watch the beautiful sunset over Dubrovnik
• The Lounge Bar - located on the terrace of the Porat Restaurant, sip a cocktail, try a local or international wine, or enjoy a light lunch. Theme nights are provided a few days a week.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) not all restaurants will be open and the Executive Lounge will only be serving drinks. The health club remains closed until further notice.
Hilton Hotels are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/hilton-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---