The first All Inclusive resort to be named one of the Leading Hotels of the World, Royal Hideaway Playacar is situated on one of the finest beaches in Cancun.
Overlooking miles of pristine white sands and tucked away amid 13 lush green acres, it is hard to believe this idyllic, adults-only resort is just 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport. Just moments from Playa del Carmen and also within walking distance of popular 5th Avenue, the area's premier destination for shopping, dining and nightlife, is all your own. Its superb location and exceptional levels of service have earned the Royal Hideaway an AAA Five-Diamond Award.
Take a refreshing dip in one of three relaxation pools and take in stunning ocean views while bathing in a beautiful, cascading infinity pool. Soak up the tropical sunshine while reclining on a comfortable Thai bed overlooking the exquisite Caribbean Sea. Dine at one of six award-winning gourmet restaurants or sip cocktails at one of three stylish bars. The hotel boasts Cancun's only dinner theatre, where you can tuck into a delicious four-course meal while enjoying a show.
The newly renovated Royal Hideaway Spa offers seven treatment rooms and a full menu of therapeutic and beauty treatments. Unwind with a rejuvenating massage or feel transformed with a manicure or hair-styling session. Complement romantic holidays with couples pampering. Visit the sauna or steam rooms for the full invigorating experience. A fitness centre and two flood-lit tennis courts are available for guests who are feeling active.
Enjoy private concierge service while staying in your traditional Mexican-style villa. The resort boasts a total of 200 elegant Mexican-style rooms in which an attention to detail is present throughout.
Lote hotelero No 6, Manzana No 6
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
40.0 mi / 64.5 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 200
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Separate Shower, Television, Private bathroom, Minibar, Satellite television, Ceiling fan
LUXURY ROYAL VIEW
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
- 6 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Aerobics instruction
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Water sports
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 6 Restaurant
• Free WiFi
• Please note that the Spa, beauty salon, golf laundry/valet services all incur additional costs.
At Royal Hideaway Playacar, guest will enjoy the most sumptuous cuisine created to satisfy the most discerning palate. Select from six elegant restaurants and three bars to satisfy your senses
• Las Ventanas - AAA 4 Diamond Award a la carte restaurant serving unique and creative dishes and featuring a fine selection of wines. Open for dinner with an elegant dress code (men are required to have
long pants, closed shoes and a collared shirt. No shorts, jeans, sandals or running sport shoes are permitted. Women may wear evening dress sandals). Guests can also enjoy a more exclusive dining experience at Las Ventanas, an intimate room set in the restaurants kitchen where they can view and interact with the chef and his team while enjoying exotic dishes created exclusively for them. *Available at a supplement
• Palazzo - a la carte Italian speciality restaurant set in an elegant atmosphere. Romantic terrace for outdoor dining with magnificent views of Cozumel Island
• Spices - specialising in Mexican and Caribbean food, seafood and local cuisine, this restaurant offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a dress code of casual elegance (men are required to have long pants, and a collared shirt. Jeans, dress sandals and sport shoes are permitted)
• Azia - AAA 4 Diamond Award restaurant offering gourmet Asian specialities, with an emphasis on Japanese and Thai cuisine. Its menu is designed by a team of master chefs. Open for dinner with an elegant dress code
• The Club Royale - Theatre offering a twice weekly dinner show in a stylish atmosphere. Custom four course dinners accompany live dazzling entertainment in this state-of-the-art dinner theatre. Dress code elegant
• The Grill - a la carte, al fresco restaurant serving a chef's selection of grilled fare. Open for dinner with a dress code of casual elegance
• The Deck - lunch snacks, sandwiches and local dishes
• Bar Allegria - hotel bar with a casual elegance and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a drink while listening to good music. Open from 18:00 - 01:00
• Las Ventanas Lounge Bar - Elegant piano bar offering a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy exotic cocktails, taste some Tequila or sip on a glass of Champagne
• The resort also has the Bar Deck to chose from, as well as the daily high tea service on the terrace adjacent to Las Ventanas restaurant. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine, a cup of the best international coffee, or some delicious English tea paired with canapés, sandwiches and cakes.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---