This historic hotel, in the heart of the Back Bay district, is an award-winning eco-friendly hotel offering exceptional personalised service.
Once the tallest building in Boston, the Lenox opened its doors in the heart of Back Bay in 1900. Meticulously restored, the hotel provides a real flavour of this historic city, with its ornate lobby and spacious guest rooms that feature high ceilings and marble bathrooms.
The Lenox is also one of the Greenest Luxury Hotels in America and is consistently awarded an Eco Rating of 4 Green Keys. It pioneered the first linen re-use programme, transformed an entire floor of guest rooms to PURE® for allergy sufferers, or installing a commercial electric vehicle charging station.
This charming hotel also enjoys a reputation for personalised service. It is located just one block from the boutiques and cafes of Newbury Street and within walking distance of Copley Place and the Prudential Centre. The warm traditional atmosphere of the Lenox has made it one of our favourite Boston hotels.
The guest rooms are classically decorated with crystal lamps, rich, dark wood furniture, high ceilings adorned with brass chandeliers and comfortable beds. Bathrooms feature imported Italian marble throughout and are stocked with Aveda toiletries. The Lenox is also award-winning in its dedication to ecotourism.
Sample signature cocktails in the sleek City Bar, or relax in the cosy atmosphere of Solas, a Boston Pub with Irish soul. You can also take your pick from the variety of bars and restaurants that are within walking distance of the hotel.
61 Exeter Street
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.3 mi / 2.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 212
RUN OF HOUSE
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing board
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
• City Table - One of Back Bay's favourite eateries. City Table offers luxurious comfort fare, in a laid back setting. Stop for breakfast on weekdays or Sunday brunch at the weekends and evenings
• The City Bar - Serves a selection of drinks, including classic and one-of-a-kind Martini's, single malts, ports and liqueurs. Open daily
• Solas - Means comfort in Gaelic. Find plenty of comfort here in this authentic Irish pub. With great Irish food and genuinely warm, friendly service. Lunch and dinner served daily.
• Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
# night(s) ---