Situated in the Venetian lagoon on Guidecca Island, this hotel was originally a 19th century flour mill, located in downtown Venice. The hotel has two restaurants and its Skyline Rooftop Bar, located on the eighth floor, offers breathtaking views of the city.
Hilton Molino Stucky sits 10 kilometres away from the airport and one kilometre away from Venice’s iconic St Mark’s Square by boat. The contemporary guest rooms have marble en-suite bathrooms and a turn-down service in the evenings.
The 24-hour in-house fitness centre offers state-of-the-art equipment, while the spa features a spa tub, sauna and beauty treatments (charges apply). Head to the outdoor rooftop pool for spectacular panoramic views of Venice and is open from mid May to September.
When you’re hungry, you can dine at the Aromi restaurant to savour Chef Ivan Catenacci’s signature Italian dishes or try traditional Venetian cuisine at Bacaromi restaurant.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.0 mi / 1.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 379
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and rollaway Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s), single(s) and rollaway Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Coffee shop
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 3 Lounges/bars
- 3 Restaurant
Wireless internet access - free in common areas.
• The Aromi restaurant - savor Chef's signature dishes, based on local ingredients and classic Italian recipes. This stylish venue features an outdoor terrace with spectacular views of Venice during summer months. Aromi Restaurant is open seasonally
• Bacaromi Restaurant - local 'cicchetti' is accompanied by fine Italian wines in Bacaromi's informal atmosphere. Enjoy spectacular views of the Giudecca Canal on the Bacaromi terrace during summer months
• Skyline Rooftop Bar – sip an elegant cocktail, a pre-dinner aperitif or enjoy a light snack whilst taking in views of the Venice Skyline from Canale Giudecca to Piazza San Marco while sitting in this 8th floor Venetian bar.
• The Rialto Lobby Bar and Lounge - the focal point to meet and enjoy drinks, coffee and light snacks. With comfortable seating, the Lobby Lounge is perfect for afternoon tea and coffee, or pre-dinner cocktails.
Direct water transportation connecting the hotel to Venice International Airport is available. The public service is provided by Alilaguna and transfer time is about 1hr 30 min at a cost of 15 Euros per person, payable locally and booked through the Concierge. This public boat service will stop directly in front of the hotel and a timetable is available at the entrance of the hotel or through the Concierge.
# night(s) ---