This resort is an exquisite collection of elegantly appointed Villas, set in ten acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, close to Stonehaven bay beach.
With spectacular ocean views, unrivalled accommodations, Stonehaven is one of the finest luxury resorts in the Caribbean.
Villa amenities include spacious indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, a private infinity pool and spectacular ocean views. A daily personal housekeeper attends to every need and will cook delicious meals on request. Villas are immaculately furnished and feature large air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suites, full kitchens, barbecue areas and ample dining and living space.
The accommodation makes for the ideal choice for couples seeking a romantic retreat, families requiring a holiday home, or groups of friends wanting their own space and independence. By day, indulge in an in-room spa service, visit the nearby beach or explore the delights of Tobago.
Evenings begin with a sun-downer complete with spectacular sunsets, to be enjoyed on the private terrace or mingling with other guests poolside at the Clubhouse. The Pavilion Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner, serves delicious Caribbean and continental cuisine and also offers room service.
The unique setting of this luxurious boutique resort also provides an unforgettable venue for weddings, small conferences and other special events.
The property is conveniently located on the West coast of Tobago, just 12 minutes from ANR Robinson International Airport. Just a few minutes from the beach, the resort is the perfect location to enjoy the attractions and activities of Tobago.
PO Box 1079
Trinidad and Tobago
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
3.3 mi / 5.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 14
1 BEDROOM LUXURY OCEAN VIEW VILLA
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
2 BEDROOM LUXURY OCEAN VIEW VILLA
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
3 BEDROOM LUXURY OCEAN VIEW VILLA
Sleeps 6, Bed Type: King(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
4 BEDROOM LUXURY OCEAN VIEW VILLA
Sleeps 7, Bed Type: King(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
• Nearby attractions - Grafton Caledonia Bird Sanctuary, Rain Forest, 2 Championship 18 hole golf courses, tennis and a gym
• Personal housekeeper is available to cook meals on request (does not include cost of food)
• In-room massage services and dining services
• Private chef can also cater for dinners in villa
• Wedding, honeymoon and anniversary ceremony locations include private villa gardens, poolside at the Clubhouse, or on the nearby beach
• The Alamanda Executive Meeting Room is ideal for small retreats, conferences or seminars.
• Pavilion Restaurant - serves casual lunches and a la carte dinners prepared by internationally trained chefs. Caribbean and International cuisine. Open Tuesday to Sunday. The Restaurant also features a half moon infinity pool, ideal for a refreshing dip before or after lunch. An in room dining and dinner plan are available
• Clubhouse Bar - an impressive and welcoming lounge and bar, perfect for guests to meet and mingle. It serves an extensive range of Caribbean cocktails, with happy hour. Open Tuesday to Sunday.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---