Tobago’s premier oceanfront resort with a wealth of onsite leisure facilities and activity options and two miles of glorious beachfront.
Every guest room at Magdalena Grand faces the ocean, so relax and enjoy glorious ocean views from your balcony or terrace. The spacious rooms and suites offer contemporary refined elegance with all the facilities you would expect of a premium 4-star hotel.
The 750 acre plantation estate on which the resort is located is home to an 18 hole PGA championship golf course, tennis courts, a spa and three swimming pools, one reserved only for adult guests over 16 years of age.
An array of restaurants and bars are available to whet your appetite, from casual snacks and sumptuous buffets to one of Tobago’s finest restaurants “Kali‘na”. The resort offers a choice of flexible meal plans to suit your needs. Select from either Bed & Breakfast, Half Board or the newly enhanced “Grand Experience” All Inclusive plan for the ultimate holiday experience.
Outside the resort, Tobago has so much to offer the adventurous traveller, with an abundance of birdlife and the oldest protected rainforest in the world. Amazing coral reefs and marine life litter the coastline to make it a scuba divers paradise. Alternatively, just relax in the sunshine and let the sleepy pace of life ease all the worries away.
Magdalena Grand caters to all types of guests from romantic couples celebrating a honeymoon, to families with young children, to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay.
Tobago Plantations Estate
Trinidad and Tobago
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
3.6 mi / 5.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 200
STANDARD RUN OF HOUSE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Separate Bath, Separate Shower, Television, In Room Movies, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Minibar, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom
DELUXE OCEAN FRONT
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and queen(s) Separate Bath, Separate Shower, Television, In Room Movies, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Minibar, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom
1 BEDROOM SUITE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) and rollaway Separate Bath, Separate Shower, Television, In Room Movies, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Minibar, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom
2 BEDROOM SUITE
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) and rollaway Separate Bath, Separate Shower, Television, In Room Movies, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Minibar, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom
- 3 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- Water sports
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 5 Restaurant
- Driving range
• CLUB CEE CEE KIDS CLUB - for ages 4-12 years old. Children under four may also attend with a parent or authorised guardian. Club Cee Cee features arts and crafts, movies, xBox games, a library, board games and other fun activities to engage the kids. Outdoor activities include beach games. It also provides environmental information about the islands sea turtles. Kids learn all about the creatures habitat, as well as environmental threats to their wellbeing
• SHUTTLE SERVICE TO PIGEON POINT BEACH - a complimentary shuttle service to Pigeon Point Beach departs daily at 09:00 and 11:00 and returns to the Resort at 14:00 and 16:00
• Fitness Centre - maintain a fitness schedule, open 24-hours
• Bicycles - complimentary bicycles are available for use
• TOURS & EXCURSIONS - discover the true charm and beauty of Tobago through an extensive choice of highly recommended day tours, cruises and excursions. Visit the hotels tour desk, located in the main lobby, for more information and bookings.
• Pembois Restaurant and Terrace - start the day with a buffet breakfast. In the evenings, discover a new and different dining experience nightly, from table d’hôte menu to the Grand Tobago buffet, pan Asian delights, the world of international cuisine or Amerindian BBQ
• Kali'na - discover the unique Caribbean fusion cuisine in an upscale and romantic environment in one of the top restaurants in Tobago. Traditional Caribbean or Creole recipes prepared in a modern European way, as well as dishes from all over the world, refined with typical Caribbean ingredients
• Salaka Grill - all day pool beverages are served along with an a la carte snack menu. Enjoy great sandwiches, wraps, and salads in this pool-side restaurant, overlooking the Atlantic waves. In the evening Salaka turns into a romantic seafood grill
• Robinson Crusoe Pub - English style pub and sports bar that features daily happy hours from 17:00 - 19:00 and 21:00 - 22:00. A great selection of international dishes await, for a cosy casual bite
• Tavaco Lounge - Tavaco is the Amerindian name given to Tobago and stems from the cultivation of tobacco on the island by the Amerindians. Expect to enjoy classic Martinis and sparkling cocktails along with a wide selection of premium spirits and liqueurs. Every Tuesday & Thursday a piano player invites you in for smooth sounds and every Sunday there is “JAZZY SUNDAYS” – live concerts of Trinbagonian jazz bands and singers, a tribute to the rich history of Jazz in Tobago
• Lil'Nylon Pool - one of the trademark reefs of Tobago, showcasing the beautiful corals and tropical fish of the Caribbean. It allows guests to swim up and sit right at the bar, while still in the water and discover rum specialties
• Benne Cafe - Benné balls are a traditional and much loved sweet of Tobago. Serving the best coffee and tea drinks on the island, with the signature Benné cappuccino to complement any home baked pastries and cakes. Also, on your way to the beach stop by to pick up a cup of the great Tobagonian ice cream. Special gift items are also available such as Tobago Cocoa Estate Chocolate and Luxurious West Indies Tea, among others.
• Dress for dinner in Pembois Restaurant is resort casual. Dress for dinner in Kali’na Fine Dining is elegantly casual (no shorts, sleeveless shirts, flip flops, or tank tops please)
• We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.