Sirata Beach Resort spans thirteen beautiful, tropical acres along the white beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
Nestled in the heart of the Tampa Bay area on the island of St Pete Beach, this full service resort offers a good range of facilities and is particularly popular with families. There is regular live entertainment and music flows within the resort, especially at weekends.
Spend your day relaxing on the white sandy beach soaking up the Floridian sunshine on a hammock or under a cabana. Those of you looking for activity and excitement, can take part in para-sailing, paddle boats and volleyball.
The hotel has 382 guest rooms and suites, complementing the relaxed atmosphere that runs through the resort.
5300 Gulf Boulevard
St Petersburg Beach
St Petersburg, Florida
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.3 mi / 2.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 382
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
STUDIO COURTYARD VIEW
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Air conditioning, Television
ONE BEDROOM CITYVIEW SUITE
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and sofa bed In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Air conditioning, Television
ONE BEDROOM GULF VIEW SUITE
Sleeps 6, Bed Type: Queen(s) and sofa bed In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Air conditioning, Television
- 3 Pool
- Live entertainment
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 3 Restaurant
• Compass Grille - a newly refurbished casual restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Rum Runners Bar and Grille - beachfront dining, with a casual ambience and menu
• Harry's Beach Bar - a local institution directly on the beach, enjoy sunsets around the fire pit
• Room service is available.
• All rooms have hairdryer, iron and board, coffee makers, iPod dock and in room safe.
• A compulsory facility fee is payable locally and includes the following:
- Overnight parking (one car per room)
- Basic Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Access to Premier Gaming Lounge featuring Xbox one
- Bicycle usage (based on availability)
- Live Entertainment at Beach Bar *see schedule
- Daily resort activities and games for all ages
- Pool lounges and towels with easy access at two convenient kiosks
- Suncoast Water Sports 10% discount off regular price
- Boogie Boards and Noodles beachside
- Unlimited local and 1-800 phone calls
- Access to property fitness centre and business centre
- Two beach chairs per room per day (subject to availability)
(All inclusions may be subject to change).
# night(s) ---