Coco de Mer Hotel & Black Parrot Suites is a newly renovated, traditional yet modern four star hotel, perfectly positioned in over 200 acres of natural beauty, on the edge of the Indian Ocean.
Named after the unique Coco de Mer palm tree which, although extremely rare, grows in abundance in the tropical forests around the hotel. The hotel offers beauty, safety, peace and tranquillity, perfect for those seeking relaxation in natural surroundings.
Anse Bois De Rose
Normal Check-in: 12:00
Normal Check-out: 10:00
4.0 mi / 6.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Refrigerator, Television
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
• Hibiscus Restaurant – serves breakfast and dinner, local Creole and International cuisine. Open from 07:30 - 10:00 and 19:00 - 21:30
• Mango Terrace - a la carte restaurant, open for lunch and dinner, serves local and International cuisine. Open from 12:00 - 15:00 and 19:00 - 21:30
• Mango Bar - Poolside Bar. Open from 10:30 - 21:30
• Coconut Bar - Lounge Bar. Open from 18:30 - 22:45
• Black Parrot Bar - private for guests staying in a Black Parrot Junior Suite. Open from 10:30 - 22:45.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) there will be a reduced capacity in place for all facilities, so reservations are recommended. All buffet and self-serve stations will be replaced with a staff-managed service and there will be no countertop seating available at the bar.
# night(s) ---