From its commanding position on Chia promontory with stunning views over Monte Cogoni Bay, this newly refurbished, contemporary hotel offers stunning accommodation, a beautiful beach with an endless stretch of pristine white sand and a wide variety of dining options, including one exclusively for kids. It’s a perfect choice for families and couples.
Each of the 77 rooms arranged in the Mediterranean gardens have been tastefully decorated using the colours of the resort to reflect light and space. Bright, white and welcoming with exposed beams giving them character, they feature stunning views with an outside furnished area for relaxing.
Enjoy a choice of nine restaurants around the resort; for fine dining, try Whiteluna Restaurant where you can experience a fine selection of Mediterranean specialities accompanied by an incredible wine list. Little ones have Bimbi Restaurant which provides great food and ambiance in a delightful, fun atmosphere.
Chia Laguna offers a wide range of exciting activities including water sports, tennis, football, hiking, cycling, and horse riding, plus free use of the fitness room. For something more relaxing, visit the Chia Natural Spa for a range of face and body treatments, Turkish baths, saunas and energising showers.
Viale Belvedere sn
Localita Chia, Domus de Maria (CA)
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
25.4 mi / 41.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and sofa bed Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and sofa bed Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Aerobics instruction
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Tennis court
- Kids Club
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Children's nursery
- Bicycle rentals
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Onsite laundry
Baby sitting, children's nursery and massage services are all available, but at a charge.
A choice of nine restaurants included in the Dine-Around programme giving you the opportunity to try a different restaurant each evening for dinner (reservation required, supplements apply)
• La Pergola - is the breakfast and dinner restaurant for Hotel Baia guests. Set in a new ambience, La Pergola restaurant offers a rich buffet of traditional and international recipes
• La Terrazza Restaurant - à la carte service, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, grilled meat, fish and sea food specialties from the barbecue
(reservation and supplement required)
• Bouganville - buffet restaurant with show-cooking (reservation required-no supplement)
• Whiteluna Restaurant and Sushi - à la carte fine dining with Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, Sushi corner (reservation and supplement required)
• Club House - à la carte service with traditional Italian and Sardinian meals served in the exclusive setting by the main pool (open for lunch all season, open for dinner in July and August, reservation required for dinner, supplements apply)
• Pizzeria in Piazza degli Ulivi - wood-oven pizzas (open for dinner in July and August, reservation and supplement required)
• Le Dune - restaurant by the beach, à la carte service serving grilled meat and fish, traditional pasta and rice dishes, buffet salad bar, wood-oven pizzeria (open for lunch all season, no reservation required, extra charge applies for lunch. Le Dune is also open for dinner in July and August, reservation and supplement required)
• PA.NI.NO - gourmet sandwiches and salads with delivery service to the beach and to the pools (prices according to meals)
• Bimbi Restaurant - dedicated to children, where all foods are made with simple, wholesome foods that provide a varied and balanced daily menu. Bimbi Restaurant is open for dinner (included in the half-board treatment of the hotels) it’s also open at lunch time (little ones aged 0-35 months eat free of charge).
• Half board includes buffet breakfast and dinner at La Pergola Restaurant
• Beach services include sun beds, sun umbrella and beach towels at Monte Cogoni Beach, from third row onwards
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Five-a-side football
• Free use of the gym club.
Please note that some of the facilities such as babysitting, the children’s nursery and bicycle rental are available at an extra cost.
# night(s) ---