Pier 2620 Hotel has some of the largest guest rooms on The Wharf. Each is appointed with either one king or two queen sized beds. They come equipped with a full sized work desk with egonomic chair, in room safes and a coffee/tea station. Bathrooms include complimentary environmentally friendly Bee Kind branded toiletries, plush towels and hairdryers.
A 24-hour fitness centre and a dedicated business centre are open for the convenience of guests. A fully staffed concierge desk is available to assist with transportation and entertainment needs during your stay.
Enjoy complimentary morning brewed coffee and complimentary morning newspaper in the lobby.
The hotels is conveniently located near famous San Francisco attractions and areas including The Financial District, China Town, Union Square, Theatre District, AT&T Park, the cable car station, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and more.
2620 Jones Street
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.1 mi / 3.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 233
RUN OF HOUSE
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) or double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
• Bay Street Bistro - serving a full American breakfast buffet featuring a selections of artisan cheeses, cured breakfast meats, breads, bagels, morning patries, muffins, rolls, eggs, bacon, sausage links, steel cut oatmeal, yoghurts, fresh fruits, milk, juice, coffee and tea
• Bay Street Market - offering a 24-hour grab and go marketplace stocked with light snacks, beverages and souvenirs, all from locally produced vendors
• Even Keel Lounge - offering a unique self serve wine technology with options for a taste, half glass or full glass of signature Napa and Sonoma Valley wines. It also serves small bites to enjoy alongside favourite handmade cocktails from the full service bar.
# night(s) ---