A restored, 19th century palace and an award-winning art and design property. This luxurious, boutique hotel is located in the historical centre of Rome, five minutes from the Spanish Steps, with a roof garden and Michelin-starred dining.
The First Roma Arte is renovated in accordance to the original architecture and redesigned with refined colours and natural materials, to give life to a modern class atmosphere.
The charming soul of the building and enchanting ambience of the surrounding lanes ensure guests a moving experience, enriched with intriguing contrasts between history and modernity, tradition and technology. Paintings, sculptures and books are placed all over the palace creating a mood of relaxed quietness and intimacy.
The Rooftop Garden offers breath-taking views of the Roman rooftops, during the summer the panoramic Lounge Bar and Restaurant is considered one of the most exclusive seats in town. Since its opening, The First Hotel is a partner of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a worldwide recognition for the excellence in service and unique products.
Via del Vantaggio 14
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.0 mi / 1.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 29
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Queen(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
THE FIRST SUITE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- Massage services
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
• Michelin Star Restaurant All’Oro - in partnership with Michelin Star Chef Riccardo di Giacinto who is known for his unique talent to revive the authentic flavours of the Roman tradition and reintroduce them for a modern palate
• Michelin Star Restaurant Acquolina – for meticulously prepared dishes inspired by the flavours of the Mediterranean, expertly paired with fine wines in an elegant setting
• 0 - 300 Cold and Grill Rooftop Garden - open from spring to fall, weather permitting
• Aquaroof – take in the impressive views of the city over a long lunch, an early evening aperitivo or dinner
• Misceliamo Lounge Bar.
# night(s) ---